Wonder Woman: Tales of Sisterhood is a American animated science fantasy superhero film produced by Warner Bros. Animation and distributed by Warner Home Video. The film is a sequel to Wonder Woman: Bloodlines, a follow-up sequel for Justice League: Battle for the Multiverse and an alternate installment for the DC Animated Movie Universe. The film tells various stories focusing on Wonder Woman battling crime and villains alongside young superheroines who earned the title of Honorary Amazons.
Centuries ago, the Amazon sorceress Circe once sought for godhood by trying to steal Hades' amulet with the purpose of overthrowing the Olympians. She eventually failed when Athena warned the Amazons of her treachery and led to the sorceress being sealled away in Tartarus, with her soul getting transferred into Hades' amulet. In Present Day, former LexCorp executive Donna Milton is scavenging the ruins of Athens in search of useful relics. Along the way, she encounters and obtains Hades' amulet, inadvertently getting possessed by Circe, who begins plotting revenge on the Amazons. Athena (disguised as a owl) again rushes to Themyscira to warn the Amazons.
In Themyscira, the Amazons have begun welcoming young female metahumans in the island as "Honorary Amazons". One of these is Cassandra "Cassie" Sandsmark, who was discovered by Steve Trevor to have manifested Princess Diana's Amazonian powers from a chemical produced at Cale Pharmaceuticals. Cassie is initially insecure towards the experienced heroines until she is met with Diana, who assures her that her new colleagues show respect for her like they do for each other. Just then, Diana, Hippolyta and the Amazons gather around when Athena informs them that Circe has returned and is planning for her revenge. As Hippolita and her generals discuss with Trevor and the U.S. generals a plan to stop the sorceress, Cassie and the Honorary Amazons gather in the field to train for the incoming battle. Later on, Cassie begins hearing the girls discuss their previous experiences while also noticing Vanessa Kapatelis in her Amazonian armor. Diana soon begins telling Cassie how Vanessa became known as the Golden Hawk.
“Of Hawks and Swans” (Golden Hawk's Story)
- One week after the defeat of the Villains Inc. agency, Vanessa had donned a new armor of both Amazon and Thanagarian technology and begun fighting crime under Diana's tutelage while also seeking to bring Veronica Cale to justice for killing her mother Julia and further reconciliate with Diana over her previous and pointless grudge. During their time together, Diana and Vanessa sought for evidences of Cale's crimes in an abandoned Cale Pharmaceuticals, where they found traces of Super Soldier experiments made with Amazon DNA. One of these subjects was reported to be Cassie, who was the only one who survived and resisted impending brainwashing. Just as they collected the evidences, Diana and Vanessa were ambushed by Lashina and Stompa, two of Darkseid's Apokoliptian Furies who were hired by Cale to destroy the evidences, and a fight issued. The issuing rumble also reanimated a Parademon which was being experimented on by Cale's scientists and begun attacking both sides. Just as the monster begun focusing its attention on Lashina and Stompa, Diana and Vanessa took advantage of the impending distraction to obtain one of the Furies' Mother Boxes and use it to open a Boom Tube which sent Lashina, Stompa and the Parademon to the Sun, where the three ended up incinerated. Later on, Vanessa revealed that, thanks to her new armor's functions, she collected enough data containing the evidences of Cale's crimes, including a footage of Cale confessing she killed Julia. Diana voiced amazement over Vanessa's performance, telling her how proud her mother would be, as Vanessa set out to Metropolis to hand the evidences to Lois Lane.
Cassie is amazed with the story while also hoping that Cale is facing justice for her crimes, with Trevor replying that Cale is imprisoned in Belle Reve. Cassie also meets with Kara Zor-El / Supergirl and Lyla Michaels / Harbinger, who take a friendly liking to her.
“Last Daughter of Krypton” (Supergirl's Story)
“Girls’ Night Out” (The Gotham Shadows' Story)
“Beware my Power” (Jessica Cruz's Story)
- Rosario Dawson as Diana / Wonder Woman, the demigoddess crown princess of Themyscira.
- Jeffrey Donovan as Steve Trevor, Diana's lover and fiance and an American intelligence officer and fighter pilot in the United States Army.
- Ariel Winter as Cassandra "Cassie" Sandsmark, a 13-year-old new young Amazon who overhears Diana's stories about the featured heroines.
- Marie Avgeropoulos as Vanessa Kapatelis / Golden Hawk, Diana's protegee and adoptive younger sister. Formerly a member of Villains Inc. as Silver Swan, Vanessa redeemed herself and became Golden Hawk, an Amazon with an armor suit of Amazon and Thanagarian technology. The armor has the same functions of Vanessa's Silver Swan form, added with the capability to conjure Amazon weapons for improved self-defense. Compared to her first appearance in Wonder Woman: Bloodlines, where she had a Mohawk hairstyle, Vanessa now sports a fully grown straight hair.
- Mae Whitman as Kara Zor-El / Supergirl, a Honorary Amazon and the long lost biological younger cousin of Superman who shares his same Kryptonian powers.
- Peyton R. List as Barbara Gordon / Huntress, a Honorary Amazon, the daughter of Gotham City Police Department commissioner James Gordon, and a crime-fighting protegee of Batman. Formerly the vigilante Batgirl, Barbara now operates as Huntress, in memory of her mentor Helena Bertinelli's death during the events of Dark Knights, and is the leader of the Gotham Shadows.
- Alanna Ubach as:
- Jessica Cruz, a Honorary Amazon and a young mechanical genius in S.T.A.R. Labs who was chosen to become a member of the Green Lantern Corps under Hal Jordan's tutelage.
- Aya, an Artificial Intelligence program created by Jessica in S.T.A.R. Labs and upgraded by Green Lantern energy.
- Kari Wahlgren as Zoe Lawton / Black Owl, a Honorary Amazon and the daughter of top mercenary Floyd Lawton / Deadshot. Following her father's death during the events of Justice League Dark: Mortal Kombat, Zoe (inspired by his sacrifice and the actions of her counterpart from a alternate reality in Justice League: Battle for the Multiverse) became a member of the Gotham Shadows with advanced skills in martial arts and with her father's ability to never miss the target. She is also revealed to be a Lesbian and to be engaged to her college roommate Dharma.
- Stephanie Lemelin as Artemis of Bana-Mighdall / Tigress, a young Amazon soldier who joined Barbara's Gotham Shadows group as a tiger-based vigilante, equipped with claw gauntlets and twin swords.
- Melanie Minichino as:
- Lyla Michaels / Harbinger, Kara's best friend and surrogate sister, and a young metahuman who was raised by Amazons in Themyscira. She developed the abilities of flight, increased strength and durability, self-replication, and solar energy manipulation (which allow her to manipulate, increase or reduce heat in her surroundings and fire concussive blazing beams) due to exposure to an alien star housing an Apokoliptian Mother Box she owned following Superman's battle against one of Brainiac's spawns in Metropolis.
- Liberty, a female, teenage clone of Barry Allen / Flash and journalist Vicki Vale created by Project Cadmus scientists, and a member of the Gotham Shadows.
- Cree Summer as Queen Hippolyta, Diana's mother and the queen of the Amazons of Themyscira.
- Claudia Black as:
- Circe, a demonic Olympian sorceress whose soul was imprisoned in Hades' amulet, her physical body consumed in the Tartarus. She returns from imprisonment after finding a human host body on Donna Milton
- Donna Milton, a former LexCorp executive who was fired by Lex Luthor for trying to earn higher credit in the company. She is currently Circe's new host and servant.
- Michael Dorn as Ferdinand, a Minotaur who formerly guarded the Oracle Fountain within the labyrinth of the Temple of Pasiphae, his mother and an oracular goddess, who is now loyal to Diana.