This article is a non-fanon page. Non-fanon means if it is not fanmade or it is also canon.
William Alan "Will" Friedle (born August 11, 1976) is an American actor, voice actor, singer, musician and comedian. He is best known for his comedic roles, most notably the underachieving elder brother Eric Matthews on the hit long-running ABC sitcom Boy Meets World from 1993 to 2000. More recently, he has voiced a number of animated characters such as Terry McGinnis/Batman, the title character of Batman Beyond in the DCAU and Ron Stoppable of Kim Possible. He voices Deadpool in Ultimate Spider-Man and Star-Lord in the animated version of Guardians of the Galaxy, replacing Chris Cox. He also performed the voices of Doyle in The Secret Saturdays, Lion-O in the rebooted ThunderCats series, and Blue Beetle on Batman: The Brave and the Bold. One of his most recent roles has been the speaking voice of Bumblebee in the final episode of Transformers: Prime and the movie Transformers Prime Beast Hunters: Predacons Rising and in the sequel series Transformers: Robots in Disguise, as well as in Transformers: Rescue Bots.
- Avengers: New Heroes’ Time - Star-Lord / Peter Quill
- Ultimate Spider-Man and the New Avengers - Star-Lord / Peter Quill, Deadpool
- Justice League: Knights of Rao - Hotstreak, Guy Gardner, Downpour
- Teen Titans (Alternate Season 2) - Fang, Guy Gardner
- Myles Bots: The Movie - Duo-Franchise Perry
- Marvel Cinematic Anime Universe - Wade Wilson/Deadpool, Additional voices
- Kingdom Hearts series - Ron Stoppable, Bobby Zimuruski, Guards, Knights, Additional voices
- Max's Extremely Goofy College Life, Max and Roxanne: A Goofy Romantic Video Game - Bobby Zimuruski, Additional voices