(It starts out with Dillon going through a naughty nice list but for movies)
- Dillon: Maleficent 2, naughty. Avengers Endgame nice. Cats, naughty. The Rise of Skywalker, nice.
- Noah: WHY IS RISE OF SKYWALKER ON THE NICE LIST?
- Dillon: I like it.
- Nolan: What are you doing?
- Dillon: Nolan disrupting me while doing my naughty or nice movie list, naughty.
- Nolan: (looks at list with Dillon) Why aren't there any Christmas movies on here? i mean Spies in Disguise is nice even if it was released on Christmas Day but there aren't much Christmas movies on here
- Dillon: Making fun of me doing a list of movies and how I have no Christmas movies? Naughty.
- Nolan: (to camera) When it comes to christmas movies in general nobody just thinks of the christmas classics they just mention stuff like Star Wars
(Generic Hallmark Christmas Movie Protagonist breaks in)
- Generic Hallmark Christmas Movie Protagonist: Did someone say, CHRISTMAS?
- Nolan: Who are you?
- Dillon: It is the opposite of Christmas spirit! It's THE GENERIC HALLMARK CHRISTMAS MOVIE PROTAGONIST!
- Nolan: Yikes
- Generic Hallmark Christmas Movie Protagonist: You say there has been no christmas movies?
- Dillon: Yes...
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.