(The Cool Orchid logo is shown. It then cuts to Dillon waking up as music plays)
- Dillon: (singing) INTO THE UNKNOWN! INTO THE UNKNOWN! INTO THE UNKOOOOOOOOWN! I can hear you-
- Nolan: (waking up) What the hell are you doing?
- Dillon: Singing into the unknown? Is there a problem?
- Nolan: Yes. You're pandering to dead memes.
- Dillon: Whatever. I guess. So... what do you want to do?
- Nolan: No Clue
- Dillon: Big oof.
- Nolan: Ha Ha Very funny (throws credits away and shreds the credits) Maybe we should just rewind the film all the way back. (grabs remote and rewinds it to the beginning)
(Cool Orchid Logo Shows then shows a huge city)
- Cool Orchid Presents
- Dillon: (VO) Wait what? Why are we starting the movie again? Because the credits are acting weird? Grow up!
(Cuts back to their room)
- Dillon: So... wanna go on a walk or do something?
- Noah: I don't know. Hey, why does the room look all... reversed?
- Dillon: Wait a second... this isn't our room...
- M. Night Shyamalan: WHAT A TWEEEEST!
- Dillon, Nolan and Noah: OH NO! OH GOD NO!
- Noah: So what's the point?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.