Where, Oh Where is Yogi Bear? is an animated comedy adventure produced by Warner Animation Group and based on the popular Hanna-Barbera character Yogi Bear. It is the first film in the second phase of the Warner Bros. Hanna-Barberaverse and the eleventh film overall.
Everyone knows who Yogi Bear is, especially those who visit Jellystone Park. Day after day, Yogi spends his time trying to steal picnic baskets. Otherwise, he'll often hang out with his friends or annoy Ranger Smith. The point is Jellystone Park just isn't the same without him. But everyone learns this lesson the hard way when a small group of hunters sneak into the park late at night and kidnap him. Now as Yogi struggles to escape the clutches of his captors, his fate rests in the paws of Boo-Boo, Cindy, Huck and Snagglepuss. Can the gang bring their friend home safely, or is this the last we ever see of Yogi Bear?
- Jeff Bergman as Yogi Bear, Boo-Boo Bear, Huckleberry Hound and Snagglepuss
- Kath Soucie as Cindy Bear
- Corey Burton as Ranger Smith
- TBD as Natasha Poacherstien
- TBD as James
- TBD as Jack
- TBD as Augie Doggie
- TBD as Doggie Daddy
- TBD as Hokey Wolf
- TBD as Ding-A-Ling Wolf
- TBD as Yakky Doodle
- The plot is similar to that of an unreleased Disney film entitled The Search for Mickey Mouse.
- Augie Doggie, Doggie Daddy, Hokey Wolf, Ding-A-Ling Wolf and Yakky Doodle all have minor appearances in the film.