The Parrot Isle is 1967 American animated musical adventure comedy film produced by DreamWorks Pictures. It revolves a family of talking parrots in the island of Parrot Isle and befriends with and helps a young castaway human boy on the voyage to track down the legendary Golden Boat to set him sail back home to his own family. It starring the voices of TBD, Thurl Ravenscroft, TBD.
- Cliff Edwards as the Narrator and Chief Tropo
- Harry Belafonte as MaKaw, a red macaw and the film's main protagonist.
- Maxene Anglyn Andrew as Kaka, TBD and MaKaw's wife.
- Ken Weatherwax as Cracker, TBD and MaKaw and Kaka's son.
- Pamelyn Ferdin as Fly, TBD and MaKaw and Kaka's daughter.
- Bill Thompson as Mac Coy, the father of the human family.
- Heather Angel as Silvia Coy, the mother of the human family.
- Jack Wild as Clover Coy, the son and only child of the human family.
- Thurl Ravenscroft as Flipflap, a cockatoo and MaKaw’s friend.
- Boris Karloff as Captain Warman
- Our Island Is We Call Home (sung by MaKaw and the parrot chorus; performed by Harry Belafonte and the Tarriers)
- Ooga-Booga Boom-Boom Bahm-Bahm! (The Natives' Song) (sung by Chief Tropo and the natives; performed by Cliff Edwards and the Mellomen)
- Night Lullaby
- It's Ours (The Pirates' Song)
- Our Island Is We Call Home (reprise)