Lake Summer Camp is an American-Canadian crossover animated web television miniseries produced by DreamWorks Animation Television, United Plankton Pictures, Breakthrough Entertainment, Mercury Filmworks, Elliot Animation, Titmouse, Inc. and Toon Boom Harmony. TBD. The miniseries consists of 26 episodes.
The miniseries premiered on Netflix on July 19, 2019. It recieved mixed reviews from critics. TBD
Jimmy, Heloise and Beezy leave Hell and head off to Moose Rump, Ohio, to spend the summer working at Lake Summer Camp. Along with fellow workers Sailor Cat & Sailor Fish, Peter & Cat, Fauntleroy Fox, Biscuit Dog and Foxy & Roxy, they make it their mission to give fun at the campers (all being children from DreamWorks Animation Television shows), while getting often at odds with their selfish, ill-tempered camp director Mr. Krupp, whom they usually accidentally become into the superhero Captain Underpants by snapping their fingers.
- Jimmy Two-Shoes (voiced by Cory Doran)
- Heloise (voiced by Tabitha St. Germain)
- Beezy J. Heinous (voiced by Brian Froud) -
- Sailor Cat and Sailor Fish (voiced by Eddie Izzard and Wallace Shawn, respectively) -
- Peter (voiced by Maurice LaMarche) -
- Cat "Calty" (voiced by Billy West) -
- Fauntleroy Fox (voiced by Seth MacFarlane) -
- Biscuit Dog (voiced by Bill Fagerbakke) -
- Foxy and Roxy (voiced by Rob Paulsen and Tara Strong, respectively) -
- Mr. Krupp/Captian Underpants (voiced by Nat Faxon) -
- Unlike most other miniseries, almost all episodes of Lake Summer Camp are mostly in episodic format and can be seen independently of each other. The only exception to this is with the final two episodes "The Shocking Showdown of the Staggering Sugamechanger" and "The Polarizing Plight of the Pitiless Poopetrators", which are a two-episode arc.