Let's imagine if ABC's weekend morning block ABC Kids (formerly known as Disney's One Saturday Morning) would remain airing today in this alternate universe, since that block got replaced by Litton's Weekend Adventure in 2011 in our real world.
List of changes
- The 2007-2008 season would have Cory in the House (replacing That's So Raven at 10am) and Wizards of Waverly Place (replacing That's So Raven at 10:30am) in the lineup, instead of keeping the schedule (which includes The Emperor's New School, The Replacements, back-to-back episodes of That's So Raven, Hannah Montana and The Suite Life of Zack & Cody and the Disney version of the Power Rangers series) for 5 years.
- Power Rangers would be removed in the fall of 2010.
- It also would have the new branding (replacing a rock stage one from 2006-2011) in the 2011-2012 season.
- Also, the block's logo can be changed in the years as well.
- All of the Disney Channel and Disney XD shows would be in every lineup.
- Illuminating Television (used for each show's intros which was the educational programming content) (1997-2005)
- We're ABC Kids, and We're Ready to Play! (2002-2006)
- Get on the Team! (2002-2005)
- New Season, New Rules! (2003-2004)
- Anything Can Happen! (2004-2005)
- Wake Up for the Brand New Season on ABC Kids! (2005-2006)
- ABC Kids is Gonna Rock Your Day! (2006-2011)
- The City of Saturday Mornings. (2011-2015)
- The better Saturday morning zone. (2015-2019)
- Start your Saturday Disney style! (2019-present)
Logos and brandings
As of the Raven bumpers are removed and to replaced by Wizards in Fall 2007, these are the pictures of the "We'll Be Right Back" and "We're Back" bumpers with different Disney shows during the "rock stage" era.