Welcome to Chucklewood is a American computer-animated adventure comedy film produced by DreamWorks Animation and distributed by Universal Pictures. It is loosely based on the line of animated television specials Chucklewood Critters. The film follows a young boy spending the summer at Chucklewood Park by his uncle who's the park ranger of the park. There, he meets a bear cub and a fox cub.
- Jacob Tremblay as Buttons, a brown bear cub
- Roman Griffin Davis as Rusty, an energetic orange fox cub and Buttons' best friend
- Miles Bakshi as Johnny Boyett, a 12-year-old boy and Ranger Jones' nephew
- Will Ferrell as Ranger "Jonesy" Jones
- Aubrey Anderson-Emmons as Robyn McCobb
- John Cena as Abner
- Nathan Fillion George
- Gabrielle Union as Bridgette
- Kristen Wiig as Rosie
- Skai Jackson as Bearbette
- Mckenna Grace as Frisky
- Patrick Warburton as Darwin
- Jennifer Aniston as Bearnadine
- Harland Williams as Skipper
- Kristen Schaal as Bluebell
- Brad Garret as Lester Eli Gator
- Keegan-Michael Key as Franklin
- Jaeden Lieberher as Freddie
- Gaten Matarazzo as Turner
- Kevin Hart as Skeeter
- Andy Samberg as Quacker
- Ike Barinholtz as Philbert
- Andy Serkis as Lord Morlock, the main antagonist and a dragon-like sorcerer whose trapped in stone
- Jeffery Dean Morgan as Harold McCobb, the chairman of "McCobb Corn Industry." He's also Robyn's father
- Nick Kroll as Bob, Harold McCobb's assistant and the industry's mascot, Corny McCorncob.
- Bruce Campbell as The Thunderbird
- Stephen Tobolowsky as Commissioner Hardwick, the park Commissioner
- Elizabeth Banks as Sally, a wildlife expert and the deceased mother of Johnny and younger sister of Ranger Jones
- Seth Rogan as Gerald McCobb
- Barbara Goodson as Additional Voices
- Mona Marshall as Additional Voices
- Veronica Taylor as Additional Voices
- Most of the lead characters will be voiced by child actors.
- Voice actresses, Barbara Goodson and Mona Marshall (original voices for Buttons and Rusty) will make a brief cameo.
- The movie rating shares the same rating from Mr. Peabody and Sherman
Motion Picture Rating (MPAA)
Rated PG for some mild action/peril and brief rude humor.