This article is a non-fanon page. Non-fanon means if it is not fanmade or it is also canon.
This article is about the main distribution company. For the parent company itself, click here.
Warner Bros. Pictures is an American motion picture distribution. One of the major film studios, it is a subsidiary of WarnerMedia, with its headquarters in Burbank, California and New York.
- Teen Titans - Black and white with action music
- The Dark House - Black and white with eerie music and blood splattering
- Astro Boy (Domestic version only) - Rusty metalic with neon lighting followed by the New Line Cinema variation, much like the Columbia Pictures variation on International prints.
- WordGirl: The Movie - Red and Yellow with a comic book like style and a instrumental version of the WordGirl theme song used in The Rise of Miss Power.
- Legends - The logo is all rusty and dirty and almost black and white, grunge and black ink are all over the shield with a rain background.
- The CN Movie - In an homage to the Warner Bros. Family Entertainment logo, Bubbles steps out from the shield (in place of Bugs Bunny) and eats a cookie.
- You are Umasou: Return of Heart - The same logo, but the music is replaced with They're Eating Him!
- The Flash: Rebirth - Like the normal logo, the Warner Bros. Studios lot in Burbank is shown in the reflection on the sides of the shield, but it is night and a streak of lightning is seen in the sky. The WB shield appears with the inside of the shield colored red, the night sky with lightning striking, and lightning flowing all over the logo.
- Telestuck - By the end of the logo, the logo has a glitchy effect and then cuts to the Paramount logo.