This article is a non-fanon page. Non-fanon means if it is not fanmade or it is also canon.
Warner Bros. Pictures is an American motion picture distribution. One of the major film studios, it is a subsidiary of WarnerMedia, with its headquarters in Burbank, California and New York.
- The Ant Bully 2 (2011)
- The Dark House (2015)
- Teen Titans (2016)
- Yogi Bear 2 (2017)
- The Boxcar Children (2017)
- EarthBound (2017)
- Commando : Clash of Warriors (2017)
- Time Trax (2018)
- Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors (2018)
- Robotboy the movie
- Zoo Tycoon (2019)
- The Bad Bullies
- Space Jam 2 (TBA)
- Toonix (TBA, co-production with Cartoon Network Movies)
- Pinkie Pie & The Toonland Adventures (TBA)
- Marvel vs. DC (TBA)
- Codename: Kids Next Door Operation: REVENGE (TBA, co-production with Cartoon Network Movies)
- Bad Company (film) (2017)
- WordGirl: The Movie (2019, co-production with Warner Animation Group, Scholastic Entertainment, RatPac-Dune Entertainment, and Village Roadshow Pictures)
- Bank Robbers (film) (???)
- Untitled Contract to Kill (???)
- Thomas and Friends: The Movie (2020, co-production with Paramount Pictures and Nickelodeon Movies in International)
- Legends (2018, co-production with Paramount Pictures and Bad Hat Harry in North and South America)
- The CN Movie (2021, co-production with Cartoon Network Studios and Rideback)
- Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land (2021, in co-production with DreamWorks Animation and Nintendo Studios)
- Teen Titans - Black and white with action music
- The Dark House - Black and white with eerie music and blood splattering
- Astro Boy (Domestic version only) - Rusty metalic with neon lighting followed by the New Line Cinema variation, much like the Columbia Pictures variation on International prints.
- WordGirl: The Movie - Red and Yellow with a comic book like style and a instrumental version of the WordGirl theme song used in The Rise of Miss Power.
- Legends - The logo is all rusty and dirty and almost black and white, grunge and black ink are all over the shield with a rain background.
- The CN Movie - In an homage to the Warner Bros. Family Entertainment logo, Bubbles steps out from the shield (in place of Bugs Bunny) and eats a cookie.