The Warner Bros. Hanna-Barberaverse is a shared movie universe featuring Hanna-Barbera characters.
Phase One (The Mystery Phase)
- Tom and Jerry: Cat and Mouse
- Meet the Flintstones
- Speed Buggy
- A Pup Named Scooby-Doo
- Captain Caveman
- The Blue Falcon and the Dog Wonder
- The Jetsons: Automated Anarchy
- Mystery Solvers Unite!
Phase Two (The Comedy Phase)
- Where, Oh Where is Yogi Bear?
- Top Cat: Flimflam Feline
- The Ballad of Quick Draw McGraw
- Peter Potamus, Time Traveler
- The Wacky Races
- 000: Secret Squirrel
- Hong Kong Phooey
- Secret Squirrel and Hong Kong Phooey: Mystery of the Atom Ant
- The Great Grape Ape
- The All-Star Laff-A-Lympics
Phase Three (The Action Phase)
- Jonny Quest
- Space Ghost
- The Mighty Mightor
- The Herculoids
- Blue Falcon: Operation Manyfaces
- Birdman Hatches
- Untitled Mightor sequel
- Space Ghost: Dawn of Zorak
- Untitled The Herculoids sequel
- Dr. Quest's Agents of H.E.R.O.
Phase Four (The Ultimate Phase)
- Frankenstein Jr.
- The Impossibles
- Young Samson & Goliath
- Space Ghost: The Council of Doom
- Jonny Quest and the Blue Falcon: World's Finest
- Frankenstein Jr. Meets the Impossibles
- Harvey Birdman
- Space Ghost vs. Blue Falcon
- Future Quest: Part 1
- Future Quest: Part 2
- Tom and Jerry are in it due to a licensing agreement with sister company Turner Entertainment and due to the characters being created by William Hanna and Joseph Barbera.
- Droopy makes an appearance in the Tom & Jerry film.
- In Meet the Flintstones, Captain Caveman is seen getting frozen. He isn't seen again until his spin-off film.
- Various characters in the HBverse, such as Huckleberry Hound, Magilla Gorilla, Atom Ant, Dino Boy, Shazzan, the Galaxy Trio, and others, do not get their own film but instead make cameo appearances in other films.
- Some movies have the current voice actors while others have new actors that are famous.
- Phases 1 and 2 seem to focus more on comedy and mystery, while Phases 3 and 4 focus on action.
- There are various differences between the movies and the television series they're based on.
- The final film in the HBverse is split into two parts.
- Shazzan, the genie from the series of the same name, is a neutral character in the HBverse as opposed to his TV series counterpart. He appears in Future Quest Part 1 as the main villain and in Part 2 as an ally to the true main villain--his own master--who is revealed at the end of Part 1.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.