|Virtua Fighter HD Collection|
|Platform(s)|| PlayStation 4|
Xbox Series X
|Release date(s)||Worldwide: December 25, 2020|
|Rating(s)|| ESRB: T (Teen)|
Virtua Fighter HD Collection is a video game compilation released for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch and PC (via Steam). It includes all the Virtua Fighter games alongside it's spin-offs. The collection was released worldwide on Christmas 2020 as one of the parts for Sega's 60th anniversary. It was developed by M2 which also worked on SEGA 3D Classics and SEGA AGES ports on Nintendo 3DS/Switch respectively.
All games in the collection can be played online to fight against other players around the world in addition to having a variety of subtitles in different kinds of languages.
All of the Games would be remastered and tweaked as well.
The special edition package also comes with a DVD box set with all 35 episodes of the anime series (both Japanese/English and new dubs, as well as subtitles using other languages).
- Virtua Fighter (1993)
- Virtua Fighter Remix (1995)
- Virtua Fighter 2 (1994)
- Virtua Fighter 2.1 (1995)
- Virtua Fighter Kids (1996; Unlockable)
- Fighters Megamix (1996; Unlockable)
- Virtua Fighter 3 (1996)
- Virtua Fighter 3tb (1997)
- Virtua Fighter 4 (2001)
- Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution (2002)
- Virtua Fighter 4: Final Tuned (2004)
- Virtua Quest (2004; Unlockable)
- Virtua Fighter 5 (2006)
- Virtua Fighter 5 R (2008)
- Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown (2010)
- Various gameplay tips, especially for those who are new to the franchise.
- The ability for players to customize the Games' controls and soundtracks.
- The ability to change between Japanese and international (North America/Latin America or South America/Europe/Australia/Oceania/Africa/India/Asia) versions, while at the same time, featuring a variety of subtitles in different kinds of languages.
- A series of interviews with Yu Suzuki and Seiichi Ishii, the series' creators.
- Character profiles, as well as profiles for the stages featured within the series.
- A unique interactive history/timeline allows the player to browse through the series' history and see how it has evolved.
- Concept art, behind-the-scenes videos of each game and tournament footage from the VFR Tournament series.
- A remastered "History Mode" video from Virtua Fighter 3tb (shows how the first three games for the franchise were made).
- A remastered ending video from Virtua Fighter 3tb.
- An expansive challenge mode with replays and leaderboards.
- For the Nintendo Switch version, it would feature Amiibo support, as well as exclusive Costumesbased on various Nintendo franchises in addition to music from them for Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown.
- "Save States" allows the player to save their progress in single-player modes and resume at any time for any of the games.