- 80 to 90% of South Kadersaryina's GDP is made up of counterfeit money while only 10 to 20% is legit money.
- South Kadersaryina is one of two places in the world to use humans as farm animals and treats them as such, not human beings, so eventually, these humans would end up in the butchery and into the hands of companies and agribusinesses to sell in stores, supermarkets, farmer's markets, etc. These humans are not represented into the population of South Kadersaryina, these types of humans are domesticated by other humans and are represented as farm animals instead of human beings.
- Currently, South Kadersaryina's daily emigration rate is about 1,150 people fleeing daily, which's about 419,750 people fleeing every year.
- Property crime rates in South Kadersaryina are at 95,926 per 100,000 people, while violent crime rates in South Kadersaryina are at 90,951 per 100,000.
- South Kadersaryina is also one of two places in the world to have a tradition for breast milk. In this tradition, people at any age drinks breast milk, including people that are no longer babies, and within the human farms nowadays, breast milk is mass produced and it's sold much more cheaply than any other type of milk in this state, this includes cow milk. People also made dairy products in South Kadersaryina, which are most commonly from breast milk, and second most common type is from cow milk.
- South Kadersaryina is one of the two places in the world where feasting on miscarriage and/or aborted embryos and eating dead bodies is legal (people refer to this practice as "legalized version of cannibalism" because they're not alive), same thing with cremated ashes, zygote harvesting, etc.
- Since 2008, South Kadersaryina is one of the two places in the world where parenting is abolished, the effect of the abolishment of parenting, which for now on, parents and children are now separated from each other, and all babies born in South Kadersaryina ever since parenting is abolished are also separated from birth.
- South Kadersaryina is one of the few places in the world where they still allow child labor, but back in the mid 1980s, Naenft Jarnsky had made this practice illegal, but after he stepped down as Governor of South Kadersaryina after the failed revolt in 1999. There were companies reverting back to child labor and the government after Jarnsky left as Governor didn't do anything about it. Ever since 2008, child labor had became legal again and it's still legal and they also don't have a minimum wage law and the state don't have collective bargaining. Currently, most politicians in South Kadersaryina refuse to address child labor and they oppose child labor laws.
- Ever since Clyohraira, and Javaraira banned Shintoism and Islam, both of these religions have became the fastest growing religions in South Kadersaryina.
- The archipelago in South Kadersaryina wasn't originally named anything to do with Saryina, it was named after the native people in the Eastern part of the archipelago.
Post your thoughts and questions in the comments section below:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.