My name is Christopher, I am just a guy who loves to use my imagination, so that's why I am here!
Tropes Around Me
- Black and Nerdy/Genius Cripple: Just because I'm wheelchair-bound doesn't mean I'm dumb.
- Brainy Brunet
- Brown Eyes Mr. Imagination
- Meaningful Name: My middle name means "Christ-Bearer", my last name means "strife/war" (though I wish not to cause it)
- Friendly Fandoms
- Occidental Otaku: I love me some Anime! However, I have only seen a few.
- Catch Phrase: Never underestimate the powers of the handicapped!
- One of Us: I am a fan of the Muppets, and most recently became a Brony, so forgive me I'm still new in that fandom, I'm just a big pop culture nerd in general!
- Black Hair
- Cloudcuckoolander/Insane Troll Logic: I have my own way of thinking, it's just as crazy as I am!
- Purple Oni
- Nice Guy
- Martial Pacifist
- One of the Kids
- The Casanova: in my own mind at least
- All Men Are Perverts: Subverted, though I do have my moments (overlaps with Chivalrous Pervert, hey I'm an adult!)
- Deadpan Snarker
- Black Best Friend
- Only Sane Man: At least I think I am
- Flat What: My usual response to hearing something that makes me confused or angry
- Large Ham
- Amazon Chaser/Chubby Chaser: I like my women like I like my milkshakes (wink-wink)
- Heroes Want Redheads: I have a certain type when it comes to hair color.
- A Man is Not a Virgin: Okay, that's a lie, I am I just haven't found a match.
- Man of a Thousand Voices: And then some...
- Warrior Therapist/Break them by Talking/The Shrink
- "Are you serious?"
- "And it's possible all thanks to the power of IMAGINATION"
- "Come on guys, can't we all just get along?"
- "Oh my God, shut up already!"
- "Fighting never solves anything, but do it if you have to"
- "How do you avoid a battle that seems impossible to avoid? the answer you don't!"
- "Never underestimate the powers of the handicapped"
- "That is the weirdest/stupidest/craziest thing/idea I've ever heard!"
- "Oh for the love of"__
- "Why God, why?"
- "No! None of that!
- "And this is important/has anything to do with the conversation at hand because__?"
- "Why is this a thing?"
- "I am confusion/I are confuzzled" (used as a substitute for "I am confused")
- "I do not think it means what you think it means" (From "The Princess Bride", usually used when someone misuses a word.)
- "And then the opposite happens" (From YouTuber The Alpha Jay)
- Idea! (When I get a new idea)
- "You done goofed" (from the infamous Jessi Slaughter incident, used whenever someone messes up)
My Heroes and Influences
- Jim Henson
- Craig McCracken
- Lauren Faust
- Stan Freberg
- Weird Al Yankovic
- Matt Stone & Trey Parker (for my more adult side)
I can't choose.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.