My name is Jennifer Alice Williams, but you may call me Jenny. I have contributed to many wikis, so some of you might be familiar with my name. The next time you see my username on the Recent Wiki Activity page, don't be surprised that I made a new edit to one of your pages. I am able to edit more than 5 wiki pages in less than a minute, because I am quite fast when it comes to typing and writing. During my free time, I enjoy reading books, finding information on topics that I'm interested in, and working on wikis.
When I was young, I was quite shy and insecure, because I was worried that some kids, popular or not-so popular, would make fun of me for my geekiness, perspective in life, and accent (I have a notable Australian accent, although it sometimes has a little bit of New York in it). However, over time, I became more social and interacted with others more. And even though I'm slightly shy at times, I also have a cheerful, humorous side. I also have a sense of quick-thinking ingenuity, and I can come up with plans very quickly.
I'm intelligent, compassionate, and rational. I'm known to be extremely "genre savvy", as I've contributed to more than 50 wikis. I have a savvy brain and useful research techniques, as I often use wikis for research on topics I'm interested in. My best skills are my mental intellect and persistence. During the situations I get into, I am able to get out using my quick and clever thinking. I think very logically and rational compared to those around me, and I display a high level of intelligence and maturity. I am very capable of defending vandals off wikis. I have a great level of academic intelligence. I'm very resourceful and I have the ability to outwit others.
"If you think your wiki is too small, simply make it bigger."
"When you have worked on more than 50 wikis, you have truly mastered the art of contributing."
"Don't give up on what you do best."
"Maybe I don't have as many friends as others, but I have loyal friends who help me on the wiki pages, and that is good."
"When you look ahead into the future, you'll be able to see all the wonderful possibilities that come from your imagination."
Fictional Characters I'm Similar To
- Belle (Beauty and the Beast) - Like Belle, I am very book smart and a brunette.
- Gratuity "Tip" Tucci (Home) - Like Tip, I am a very resourceful person.
- Tiana (The Princess and the Frog) - Like Tiana, I'm incredibly resourceful, clever and observant.
- Maria Posada (The Book of Life) - Like Maria, I'm very smart and rational.
- Jo March (Little Women) - Like Jo, I am a very devoted writer.
- Janine Kishi (The Baby-Sitters Club) - Like Janine, I'm book smart and studious.
- Jeanette (Alvin and the Chipmunks) - Like Jeanette, I'm very well-read and book smart.
- Daria Morgendorffer (Daria) - Like Daria, I'm intellectual and have a tendency to be sarcastic.
- Mason "Dipper" Pines (Gravity Falls) - Like Dipper, I'm clever, curious, and always coming up with new ideas.
- Gretchen Grundler (Recess) - Like Gretchen, I'm smart, calm, and studious.
- Velma Dinkley (Scooby-Doo) - Like Velma, I'm a highly intelligent woman with highly specific interests and very well-read on obscure fields.
- Sandy Cheeks (SpongeBob Squarepants) - Like Sandy, I'm a little nerdy and very skilled.
- Connie Maheswaran (Steven Universe) - Like Connie, I'm good-natured, studious, independent, and always prepared.
- Blossom (The Powerpuff Girls) - Like Blossom, I'm very knowledge-oriented, persistent, and mature, and I give good advice to others.
- Lisa Loud (The Loud House) - Like Lisa, I'm intelligent, stoic, reserved, and sarcastic.
- Noah (Total Drama) - Like Noah, I'm book smart, sometimes cynical, and have a tendency to make sarcastic remarks.
Tropes Around Me
- The Ace: I'm very skilled and educated, especially with writing.
- Adorkable: While I may be a bit of a geek, I'm a fairly nice person.
- Aloof Dark-Haired Girl: I'm a brunette and I'm very mature.
- Australian Accent: I'm half-Australian, so I have this type of accent. However, sometimes it has a little bit of New York in it as well.
- Awesome Aussie: Well, half-Aussie, but I'm still awesome.
- Awesomeness By Analysis: I sometimes tend to make an analysis while doing something mundane.
- Badass Bookworm: I enjoy reading and studying when I'm not busy working on wikis. My ability to memorize what I've read or studied is what makes me so knowledge oriented.
- Berserk Button: Don't vandalize pages or break the wiki's rules when I'm around, or you will be sorry.
- Beware the Quiet Ones: I'm usually a polite, quiet, reserved, and friendly person, but if you vandalize or misbehave on any wiki, I'll block you or report to the admins if I have the chance.
- Brainy Brunette: I'm a very intelligent, brown-haired young woman.
- Brown Eyes: The color of my eyes show my down-to-earth and intelligent qualities.
- But I Read a Book About It: I'm extremely book-smart. I even use a dictionary or a thesaurus to look up new words.
- Character Tics: I have a habit of clicking a mechanical pen repeatedly when in deep thought.
- Child Prodigy: I have been undoubtedly a genius, even when I was young.
- Cloudcuckoolander's Minder: I often play this to anyone who needs my help, with varying degrees of success.
- The Comically Serious: Even though I'm smart and mature, I do have some goofiness hidden inside of me.
- Curtains Match the Window: I have brown hair and brown eyes.
- Cute Bookworm: Naturally, I am a kindhearted and compassionate woman that always strives to do well academically.
- The Cynic: I can be very cynical about certain people and often, I'm proven right.
- Deadpan Snarker: I'm quite quick-witted and calm. I also sometimes tend to make sarcastic remarks.
- Determinator: I almost never give up.
- Dull Surprise: I don't really express myself emotionally, and when I see or hear something shocking, I'll still retain my calm, composed demeanor and say things like "Oh, really?"
- Gadgeteer Genius: I'm very good with gadgets, and I know how to work them.
- Genius Book Club: When I'm not busy working on wikis or writing stories, I often read a lot. Some of the books I read are at high school or college level, which shows how prolific I am.
- Genre Savvy: I'm always interested in all different kinds of topics, and I use wikis to research them.
- Good with Numbers: I sometimes tend to do complex equations and I love extremely convoluted and complex mathematical systems. I also tend to count up the gigabytes I earned while contributing to wiki pages.
- Grammar Nazi: I'm very concerned with proper grammar, and try to make sure that everyone uses it when they're writing. I often check pages to make sure they don't have any spelling errors, improper punctuation, or anything like that. I also tend to correct people when they say something grammatically incorrect.
- Honor Before Reason: I would, at times, do what's right even when it probably would be wise not to.
- I Am What I Am: I don't care if some people consider me as a geek or a know-it-all, because I know that's the way I am, and I'm never willing to change for anyone.
- Insufferable Genius: I am sometimes prone to this.
- Meganekko: I usually wear glasses, but I wear contacts on some occasions.
- Nerd: I'm quite nerdy, but I'm very proud of it.
- Nice Girl: While I'm kind of geeky and always calm and stoic, I'm usually friendly and kindhearted.
- Only Sane Woman: I'm fairly level-headed compared to other people around me.
- The Smart Girl: I'm very intelligent, and others can turn to me when something technical needs attention.
- Purely Aesthetic Glasses: I usually wear glasses because I'm nearsighted, but they actually make me look as smart and sophisticated as I already am.
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness: Not to an excess, but I have a very advanced vocabulary and use proper grammar at all times.
- Smart People Wear Glasses: I usually wear glasses and I'm quite intelligent.
- The Stoic: I almost always keep my cool.
- Stoic Spectacles: A rare female example. I usually wear glasses and I'm always blunt.
- Straight Man: I take writing and contributing to wikis rather seriously.
- Sugar and Ice Personality: Although I come across as stoic and aloof, I actually have a kind, caring heart.
- Techno Wizard: I'm very great with computers and tabloids.
- The Tomboy: While I am a bit of a nerd, I'm also a bit tomboyish, but I have a feminine side that comes out at times.