My name is Rachel Alexandra Lambton. I have contributed to many wikis, following the footsteps of Jenny Williams (JessicaFin23), my best friend and wiki mentor.
I'm cheerful, friendly, and sweet. I act as a loyal sidekick to Jenny and I am able to solve any situation with a positive attitude.
I'm rarely angry or upset, and I generally keep a positive outlook. I'm also known to be self-righteous in my decisions that can come in handy whenever Jenny needs my help.
I have a sense of quick-thinking ingenuity much like Jenny's, as I can quickly come up with a lot of great ideas.
Through any adventure I go on with my friends, I'm always there to be helpful and very understanding. I have the best of intentions and I will always try to choose the right options for the happiness of myself and others.
"Life is like a bike. To keep your balance, you must keep moving."
"Friends are always welcome."
"Some people pursue happiness. Others create happiness."
Tropes Around Me
- Adorkable: Since I'm a good friend to Jenny, a total geek, I've become a little dorky, but I'm a fairly nice person.
- Affectionate Nickname: My friends sometimes call me "Rae" or "Rae-Rae".
- All-Loving Heroine: I always tend to be nice to others.
- Badass Adorable: I may be a sweet girl, but I can kick anyone's butt if necessary.
- Berserk Button: Do not insult any of my friends, especially if it's Jenny, my best friend and wiki mentor, or I'll let you have it.
- The Chick
- Cute Bruiser: I may be kind, gentle, and sweet, but I also have a tough, superior side.
- The Cutie: Everyone thinks of me as cute and pretty.
- Deadpan Snarker: I occasionally tend to make sarcastic remarks.
- Determinator: I work very hard towards my goals.
- Everyone Loves Blondes: I'm quite popular with my friends.
- For Happiness: I always want everyone around me to be happy.
- Friend to All Living Things: I have a soft spot for animals.
- Genki Girl: I can sometimes come off as this, because I'm always cheerful wherever I go, and I'm not afraid to go my own way when people try to push me in another direction.
- Genre Savvy: I know how to use wikis to search different topics, ever since Jenny introduced me to contributing to wikis.
- GIrly Girl With a Tomboy Streak: I can come off as this, because even though I like anything that's sweet and nice, I have a bit of a tomboyish side.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: I'm a natural blonde and I am a kind young woman.
- The Heart: I'm sweet, gentle, and good-hearted.
- Innocent Blue Eyes: The color of my eyes symbolize my friendliness and kind-hearted nature.
- The Lancer: I'm usually more than willing to put Jenny in her place if she needs it.
- Meaningful Name: Rachel is Hebrew for "ewe", which is a female sheep, and my last name "Lambton", along with my kind, caring personality create a pun. I guess you can say I'm as "gentle as a lamb".
- Nice Girl: I'm a very compassionate person and I generally try to help others.
- Obviously Beautiful: Some people say that I'm a rather beautiful girl in real life, but I seem only vaguely aware of it at best.
- Only Sane Woman: I always try my best to resolve conflicts.
- The Pollyanna: I'm normally quite optimistic and I keep a positive attitude.