Underground Heroes: The Origins is an American adventure-science fiction video game, being the first installment of the Underground Heroes series. It is developed by Sonic Team and published by Sega, being released for PC, Mac, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch on April 9th, 2014.
Set far away from Mobotropolis, there's a place called Soaring Oaks where a trio of warriors head for a quest to find their place in the world as a robotic menace in the form of Forever plans on taking over the entire area.
- Edwin the Mole (voiced by Wil Wheaton) - TBD
- Alaska the Coyote (voiced by Grey Griffin) - TBD
- Brawler the Porcupine (voiced by Diedrich Bader) - TBD
- Trinity the Panda (voiced by Mae Whitman) - TBD
- General Alexander Nebula (voiced by Patrick Warburton) - TBD
- Forever (voiced by Jim Meskimen) - TBD
- Jade the Cheetah (voiced by Andrea Baker) - TBD
- Omega Thorns (voiced by Armin Shimerman) - a gigantic crown-of-thorns starfish who can cause mass destruction of several cities TBD.
- Speckles the Hyena (voiced by Hynden Walch) - a crazy hyena who stalks the Underground Heroes to get TBD.
- Terminatron (voiced by TBD) - TBD
- Rachel the Raven (voiced by TBD) - TBD
- [how many more]
- Robots - TBD
- Rhino Robots - TBD
- Termite Robots - TBD
- Cougar Robots - TBD
- Sea Mobians - TBD
- Shark Mobian - TBD
- Canine Mobians - TBD
- Hyena Mobian - TBD