Trolls: Adventures of Musicality is the CGI TV show of the Trolls franchise. It was based on the Trolls film series. The Sing characters will make their debut since the Sing movie and Trolls: Sing Along, and when they go to the world of Trollstopia, they will turn into Wild Trolls, just like Zuna and the other residents of Wild Troll City. Many of the cast members of both movies reprise their roles, except a few new cast members joined the show. This show was created by DreamWorks Animation Television, Illumination Entertainment and Universal Animation Television, and it appeared on Nick Anime and Universal Kids and streamed on Netflix.
Poppy, Branch, Creek, Zuna and the rest of the Trolls, as well as the Sing characters, are back in action at the newly united world of Trollstopia and Calatonia with new adventures, new friends, new places, and of course: new music!
- Anna Kendrick as Queen Poppy; the cheerful and optimistic ruler of Harmony Village who is Branch's girlfriend and love interest.
- Justin Timberlake as Branch Timberlake; The good-hearted and now-less grumpy Troll survivalist who is Poppy's boyfriend and love interest.
- Skylar Astin as Creek Astin; The newly reformed Troll who is now officially a new survivalist-in-training, as well as Branch's best friend, and Zuna's new boyfriend and love interest.
- Amanda Leighton as Mayor Zuna; The new mayor of Wild Troll City and the songstress of Trollstopia, as well as Poppy's best friend, and Creek's new girlfriend and love interest.
- Matthew McConaughey (singing voice by Ed Sheeran) as Buster Moon; a Koala turned Troll who is the owner of the Moon Theater.
- Jodi Benson (singing voice by Selena Gomez); a pink Koala turned Troll who is Buster's love interest.
- John C. Reilly (singing voice by Jack Black) as Eddie Noodleman; a Sheep turned Troll who is Buster's best friend.
- Reese Witherspoon as Rosita; a vivacious Domestic Pig turned Troll who is a mother of 25 piglets.
- Seth MacFarlane as Mike; an arrogant White Mouse turned Troll.
- Scarlett Johansson as Ash; a punk rocker Crested Porcupine turned Troll.
- Tori Kelly as Meena; an Indian Elephant turned Troll who is no longer shy and loves to sing along with Zuna.
- Taron Egerton as Johnny; a music-loving Mountain Gorilla turned Troll.
- Nick Kroll as Gunter; a funny dancer Pig turned Troll who is Rosita's best friend.
- Rhea Perlman (singing voice by Idina Menzel) as Judith; a Llama turned Troll who is now officially a member of the SING cast.
- David Fynn as Biggie; a large and friendly Giant Troll.
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Mr. Dinkles; Biggie's pet worm.
- John DiMaggio as Smidge; a young female Teaspoon Troll with a very masculine voice.
- Ron Funches as Prince Cooper; a Giraffe Troll who has a crush on DJ Suki, but is later Zira's love interest. He is also revealed to be a Funk Troll who is Prince D's twin brother.
- Anderson Paak as Prince Darnell "D"; a Funk Troll who is Cooper's twin brother. He is one of the new members of the Snack Pack.
- Jeffrey Tambor as King Peppy; Poppy's father, and the former ruler of Troll Village.
- Kunal Nayyar as Guy Diamond; a Glitter Troll with a highly auto-tuned voice who is always naked.
- Kenan Thompson as Tiny Diamond; Guy Diamond's son who is a Hip-Hop Troll. He is one of the new members of the Snack Pack.
- Grey DeLisle-Griffin and Cristina Pucelli as Satin & Chenille; a duo of Maker Troll twins who loves fashion.
- Kat Graham as Legsly; a Pop Troll who can making her legs really long at will. She is one of the new members of the Snack Pack.
- Nika Futterman as DJ Suki; The Trolls' resident disc jockey who is DJ Sonic's love interest, and Cooper sometimes gets jealous with him.
- Travis Willingham as DJ Sonic; The Wild Trolls' resident disc jockey who is DJ Suki's love interest. Cooper sometimes gets jealous with him, but later, the two became great friends.
- Lyza Bull as CJ Suki; DJ Suki's young niece.
- Rachel Crow as Harper; a very artistic Maker Troll.
- James Corden as Ralph; Zuna's good old friend, and the former mayor of Wild Troll City.
- Fryda Wolff as Zira; Zuna's older sister who is Cooper's love interest.
- Kari Wahlgren as Panna Timberlake: Branch's younger sister.
- Candi Milo as Milo; a young male Tiger Troll with a very feminine voice who has a crush on Smidge.
- Sam Lerner as River; a Bear Troll who is Katana's brother, and one of Zuna's friends from Wild Troll City.
- Jordin Sparks as Katana; a Panda Troll who is River's sister, and one of Zuna's friends from Wild Troll City.
- Adam Goldberg (singing voice by Chris Stapleton) as Finn Cascade; a very famous Troll singer who is Creek's father and Branch's idol.
- Delta Burke as Willow Rosiepuff; Branch and Panna's loving mother.
- Ester Dean as Miss Guffin; an elderly Troll who is Zuna and Zira's mentor and personal guardian.
- Dream Star as the Singilly Sisters; a group of four Wild Troll sisters who are the most popular singers in Wild Troll City. They all have different personalities, but still get along very well. The members are:
- Ariana Grande as Pinkrose Singilly: The leader and second youngest of the sisters who is a Songbird Troll.
- Demi Lovato as Daffodil Singilly: The second oldest of the sisters who is a Ladybug Troll.
- Camila Cabello as Violet Singilly: The youngest of the sisters who is a Butterfly Troll.
- Lea Michele as Waterlily Singilly: The oldest of the sisters who is a Dragon Troll. She is the most experienced member of the group.
- Rachel Bloom as Queen Barb: The leader of the Rock Trolls.
- George Clinton as King Quincy: The king of the Funk Trolls.
- Mary J. Blige as Queen Essence: The queen of the Funk Trolls.
- Anthony Ramos as King Trollax: The leader of the Techno Trolls.
- Carrie Underwood as Delta Dawn: The leader of the Country Trolls.
- Gustavo Dudamel as Wolfgang Trollzart: The leader of the Classical Trolls.
- J Balvin as Tresillo: The leader of the Reggaeton Trolls.
- Wendy as Wani: The leader of the K-Pop Trolls. Later, she becomes Jeff's love interest.
- John Legend as Jeff Legend: a sneaky Fox Troll who becomes Wani's love interest.
Main article: Trolls: Adventures of Musicality/Episodes
Here are all of the songs in the show:
Season 1 Soundtrack
- CAN'T STOP THE FEELING! (Opening; performed by Trolls Cast feat. Anna Kendrick, Justin Timberlake, Skylar Astin, Amanda Leighton, Ron Funches, James Corden and Tori Kelly)
- Hair in the Air (Remix) (Ending 1; performed by Trolls Cast feat. Amanda Leighton, Justin Timberlake, Skylar Astin and Anna Kendrick)
- September (Ending 2; performed by Amanda Leighton, Justin Timberlake, Skylar Astin and Anna Kendrick feat. Earth, Wind & Fire)
- Beautiful Day (Performed by Trolls Cast feat.
Season 2 Soundtrack
- CAN'T STOP THE FEELING! (Opening)
Season 3 Soundtrack
- Poppy wears the same dress like in Season 5-8 of Trolls: The Beat Goes On. Plus, her hair is loose instead of being in a ponytail.
- Branch is in his true colors like in the first film.
- In this show, Branch's last name is revealed to be Timberlake, while Creek's last name is Astin.
- This is the first crossover TV show created by DreamWorks Animation and Illumination Entertainment.
- The main pairings in the show are: Poppy/Branch, Creek/Zuna, Buster/Melody, Cooper/Zira, DJ Suki/DJ Sonic, Biggie/Legsly, Panna/River, and Smidge/Milo.
- All of the characters from Trolls: The Beat Goes On, Trolls Gone Wild, Trolls World Tour and Trolls: Sing Along make their appearances in the show.
- The theme song "CAN'T STOP THE FEELING!" is sung by the Cast with main vocals from Anna Kendrick, Justin Timberlake, Skylar Astin, Amanda Leighton, Ron Funches, James Corden and Tori Kelly.