Toy Story: Woody’s Roundup is an open-world science-fantasy-western-adventure-comedy video game based on the Toy Story film series. It is developed by Avalanche Software and released by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (under license of The Walt Disney Company), being released for PC, Mac, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch on November 13th, 2019.
- Sheriff Woody (voiced by Jim Hanks) - TBD
- Buzz Lightyear (voiced by Patrick Warburton) - TBD
- Jessie (voiced by Tara Strong) - TBD
- Bullseye (vocal effects by Frank Welker) - TBD
- Mayor Bo Beep (voiced by Kath Soucie) - TBD
- Bo Peep's Sheep (vocal effects by Frank Welker) - TBD
- The Dinosaur Who Eats Force Field Dogs (voiced by Wallace Shawn) - TBD
- Stinky Pete (voiced by Kelsey Grammer) - TBD
- Mr. Pricklepants (voiced by Maurice LaMarche) - TBD
- Buttercup (voiced by Jeff Garlin) - TBD
- Trixie (voiced by Kristen Schaal) - TBD
- Evil Dr. Porkchop (voiced by John Ratzenberger) - the main antagonist of the game who is an evil scientist trying to rule the world.
- Emperor Zurg (voiced by Wayne Knight) - an evil space lord and the true main antagonist of the game.
- Lotso (voiced by Ned Beatty) - TBD
- One-Eyed Bart (voiced by Jeff Bennett) - TBD
- The Scary Witch (voiced by Tress MacNeille) - TBD
The gameplay plays similar to the Toy Story 3 video game's Toy Box mode. However, there is more of a story and open combat.
- The video game celebrates Toy Story 2's 20th anniversary.
- Stinky Pete is the only character to have almost the same role as his Toy Box counterpart.