Tiny Toons/Animaniacs: Looney Mayhem (also simply known as Looney Mayhem) is an upcoming animated crossover adventure comedy film written and directed by Jacob S. Lee, produced by Tom Ruegger, Deanna Oliver and Sherri Stoner, and was executively produced by Steven Spielberg and Barry Sonnenfeld. The sixth film in the Warner Bros. Cinematic Looniverse, the film is based on the television series Tiny Toon Adventures and Animaniacs.
Whether you're a human being or a anthropomorphic cartoon character, everyone has to go to school, right? Well, Yakko, Wakko, and Dot are no exception. Everyday, they go to school to get an education just like normal kids. But because of the many years they spent locked in the WB water tower, the one thing Miss Flamiel can't give them is a Diploma of Lunacy. That means they can't become full-fledged cartoon characters! Fortunately, Bugs Bunny convinces Mr. Plotz to send them at ACME Looniversity in Acme Acres, Missouri. Former students Buster and Babs Bunny--no relation--have to supervise, but it proves to be difficult as the Warners usually play by their own rules. To make matters worse, the Tiny Toons' old rivals at Perfecto Prep would rather see ACME Loo crumble as a result of all the chaos.
- Brian-Doyle Murray as Thaddeus Plotz
- Will Sasso as Ralph T. Guard
- J.K. Simmons as Dr. Otto Scratchensniff
- Emma Stone as Hello Nurse
- Lisa Kudrow as Miss Flamiel
- John Kassir as Buster Bunny
- Rob Paulsen as Yakko Warner
- Jess Harnell as Wakko Warner
- Tress MacNeille as Dot Warner and Babs Bunny
- Jeff Bergman as Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck
- TBA as Principal of Perfecto Prep
- Jason Marsden as Plucky Duck
- Billy West as Hamton J. Pig
- Kath Soucie as Fifi La Fume
- Gail Matthius as Shirley the Loon
- Sherri Stoner as Slappy Squirrel
- Olivia Munn as Skippy Squirrel
- Frank Welker as Chicken Boo
- The film is considered a sequel to The Tiny Toons Movie and Animaniacs.
- This is the first Animaniacs film to receive a PG rating for action and some rude humor.
- It is revealed that Bugs Bunny knows Slappy Squirrel.
- Some new characters are introduced at ACME Looniversity. The reason for this is that the well-known Tiny Toon Adventures characters have already graduated in The Tiny Toons Movie.
- There is a mid-credits scene where Buster and Babs decide to “get the band back together”, setting up the plot of the next film.