FANDOM


  • Can you put Legend's of Chima on the Quote?

      Loading editor
    • Can you please make some Quote for Legends of Chima?

        Loading editor
    • I'll get to that.

        Loading editor
    • And Gravity Fall too make a Quote like Bill Cipher, Dipper, Mabel, Soos, Gideon and Pacifica.

        Loading editor
    • No, no, no, no, no, no!!! It's only just DC Comics, The Lord of the Rings, The Lego Movie, The Wizard of Oz, The Simpsons, Back to the Future, Midway Arcade, Scooby-Doo, Jurassic World, Legends of Chima, Ninjago, Steven Universe, Danny Phantom and Marvel.

        Loading editor
    • SmashupMashups wrote:
      No, no, no, no, no, no!!! It's only just DC Comics, The Lord of the Rings, The Lego Movie, The Wizard of Oz, The Simpsons, Back to the Future, Midway Arcade, Scooby-Doo, Jurassic World, Legends of Chima, Ninjago, Steven Universe, Danny Phantom and Marvel.

      Can you tell me why you can't put Sonic in Lego Dimensions 2? Sonic and Neo Sally could work well in this.

        Loading editor
    • I think we shouldn't bite off more that we can chew.

      Here's the truth, my mom's not a fan of anime, OK?

      I'm not bearing to play as Finn until Homer's friends, Carl and Lenny will be included.

      Sure, Gravity Falls is OK. But, I this is my idea.

      There, I said it. Happy now?

        Loading editor
    • SmashupMashups wrote:
      I think we shouldn't bite off more that we can chew.

      Here's the truth, my mom's not a fan of anime, OK?

      I'm not bearing to play as Finn until Homer's friends, Carl and Lenny will be included.

      Sure, Gravity Falls is OK. But, I this is my idea.

      There, I said it. Happy now?

      Okey-Dokey, Sure but are you going to see Zootopia on DVD? 

      Which version of Try Everything from Zootopia would work when Harr went to the future? The original English one of The Japanese one?

      I felt if Roger Craig Smith voicing Harr O. Son would be better if he sounded like one of his other roles.

      Which style would work?

      A: A mix of Sonic himself from the Sonic the Hedgehog series and Thomas from Regular Show 

      or B: Eddy Gordo from Tekken 

      Ironically, your grandma is too old for Japanese franchises like Sonic and Tekken, should you add a style to make people more interested to see The Future?

        Loading editor
    • SmashupMashups wrote:
      I think we shouldn't bite off more that we can chew.

      Here's the truth, my mom's not a fan of anime, OK?

      I'm not bearing to play as Finn until Homer's friends, Carl and Lenny will be included.

      Sure, Gravity Falls is OK. But, I this is my idea.

      There, I said it. Happy now?

      Kay but what could be the reason, maybe rabid anime fanbases where they go wild? 

      BTW, I recommend to see this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jIUjMZhVfg If the game version of Sonic can't be used, maybe the Post-SGW Archie version?

        Loading editor
    • A: I saw that video and I don't know what to say about it.

      B: Sonic will be ommited from the sequel. Along with the other Year 2 franchises and Doctor Who and Ghostbusters. And its reboot, too.

        Loading editor
    • SmashupMashups wrote:
      A: I saw that video and I don't know what to say about it.

      B: Sonic will be ommited from the sequel. Along with the other Year 2 franchises and Doctor Who and Ghostbusters. And its reboot, too.

      Kay but can you add the soundtrack for my own game, Disney Multiverse

      What you can add: Some Steven Universe songs (eg. Do it for Him, Mr. Greg song, Driving into my heart and the extended version of "We are the Crystal Gems"), any song from Regular Show and then some Nickelodeon's TMNT. 

      I recommend ya to see this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UNk0vosS8ag

      and this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vT9zL_6H-4M

      Dude, had a question: does your grandma didn't like Japan because of their fandoms that are rabid?

        Loading editor
    • A: How should I know? I never ask her before. Besides, it's still no.

      B: The Knight Rider Montage and KITT Project was fine. But, still, it's staying with the first game for all I care. I don't want too many franchises in this sequel. Like Year 2.

        Loading editor
    • SmashupMashups wrote:
      A: How should I know? I never ask her before. Besides, it's still no.

      B: The Knight Rider Montage and KITT Project was fine. But, still, it's staying with the first game for all I care. I don't want too many franchises in this sequel. Like Year 2.

      BTW, what's Disney Multiverse? Disney Multiverse is my planned videogame I'm making for Disney with elements of GTA (open world), Final Fantasy (XP stuff and customization) and Traveller's Tales' LEGO videogames (gameplay). For ex, you can play up to 4 characters (8-36 in Battle Arena mode which will have minigames such as Capture the Flag, Last Man Standing, Multiversal Soccer, etc.) in story mode and the free roam would be like the GTA games but the levels can be replayed in the form of TT Games' LEGO Videogames.

        Loading editor
    • SmashupMashups
      SmashupMashups removed this reply because:
      No more links, no more... anything from you! No anime in my sequel! And I don't wanna help on your Disney Multiverse article! I have other things to do.
      21:56, July 30, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Please, leave me alone! I have other problems than this. Leave me be!

        Loading editor
    • But Sonic is confirmed to be as a playable character for Year 2.

        Loading editor
    • BTW Xave, do you know what's Sofia the First is?

        Loading editor
    • No! You're pushing me up to the limit! You wanna add that, add it on your own! Not mine! >:(

        Loading editor
    • SmashupMashups wrote: No! You're pushing me up to the limit! You wanna add that, add it on your own! Not mine! >:(

      Jeez, Xavier. Don't be like that?

        Loading editor
    • You used a "?" in the word "Don't be like that" instead of a "."

        Loading editor
    • Sorry. 

        Loading editor
    • I was talking to Khairiboss0601.

        Loading editor
    • Okay.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.