The Titan's Curse is a 2027 American 3D computer-animated action comedy film directed by Rob Letterman and written by J. David Stem, David N. Weiss, and Tim Federle. Produced by Warner Animation Group, the film stars Josh Brolin, Seth Green, Arianda Grande, Simon Pegg, Michael Shannon, Ken Jeong, Benjamin Bratt, Julia Roberts, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse. In the film, a human teenager named Titan and his dog Whitey take a vacation in Djibouti, Africa, and in which they learn an evil storm-creating woman named Wendy Walters, or "Windy", is planning on destroying the world with her ginormous tornado of destruction, dubbed "Destructo". The film was released on July 16, 2027, by Warner Bros. Pictures. It received generally positive reviews from critics and grossed over $486 million on a $125 million budget.
The film revolves around Titan, a human teenager, and Whitey, his white dog sidekick, as they take a vacation to Djibouti, Africa. There, they learn that Wendy "Windy" Walters, a woman who can create storms, is planning on using her tornado Destructo to destroy the world.
- Josh Brolin as Titan, a human teenager from Chicago, Illinois.
- Seth Green as Whitey, a white dog who is Titan's animal sidekick and best friend.
- Ariana Grande as Lana Edwards, an undercover cop who is Titan's long-time crush.
- Simon Pegg as Jason T. Nash, the ill-tempered Mayor of Chicago.
- Michael Shannon as Glitan, Titan's younger and somewhat dumber twin brother.
- Ken Jeong and Benjamin Bratt as Cloud and Nine, a pair of dimwitted repairmen who are good friends with Titan.
- Julia Roberts as Wendy "Windy" Walters, a woman who can create storms and plans to use her tornado Destructo to destroy the world.
- Christopher Mintz-Plasse as Bobby, Wendy's nervous assistant.
- Kristen Schaal as Amy, Titan and Glitan's mother.
- Bruce Campbell as Eddie, a newsman for Chicago Daily News.
- Al Pacino as Wilson, a milkman who doesn't like tornadoes.