The School-tastic Misadventures of Ray the Robot is an American comedy graphic novel written and illustrated by Daniel Wright. It was published on January 27th, 2003.
Ray is a robot built by a teen boy named Lukas, who ends up being more popular than Lukas himself due to his trouble-making personality. Now, Ray spends his life hanging out with people, pranking Lukas, and even competing against the school's rival football team.
- Ray the Robot - a trouble-making robot created by Lukas who enjoys hanging out with people and pranking Lukas.
- Lukas Nezowski - an African-American nerdy teen who created Ray.
- Manny - a teen who is the leader of the school's football team and is one of Ray's best friends.
- Amanda - a teenage girl who Lukas had a crush on.
- Mr. and Mrs. Nezowski - an African-American couple who are Lukas' parents and are just as nerdy as he is.
- Mrs. Jenkins - a cranky middle-aged teacher that often gets sick and tired of Ray's antics.
- Mr. Robins - a strict principal that hates whenever the school becomes chaotic.
- Anton - a student from a different school who is the leader of the school's rival football team.
- Tony - a student from a different school who is Anton's best friend as he taunts people at Ray's school.