Brandon Johanson. It was produced by Cartoon Network Studios and it aired on Cartoon Network from November 6, 2014 until September 27, 2019 as a television film.
Ten human-like creatures known as Colors live in a modern-day society.
- Reddie Color (voiced by Will Friedle) - the leader of his family and the oldest.
- Rod Color (voiced by John DiMaggio) - Reddie's younger brother who is TBD.
- Raniel Color (voiced by Tom Kenny) - Reddie's other younger brother who is the most intelligent.
- Orann (voiced by Rob Paulsen) - an orange member of the family who likes to TBD.
- Yepe (voiced by Matthew Mercer) - a yellow member of the family who is optimistic about a lot of things.
- Greene (voiced by TBD) - a green member of the family who has TBD.
- Bluey (voiced by TBD) - the only member of the family to have mixed emotions and has the ability to predict futures.
- Purenne (voiced by Kath Soucie) - the only female member of the family, she is selfish and uncaring and usually joins Rainfreak at his crimes.
- Pinkick (voiced by TBD) - the athletic member who is really good at sports... but not good at math and any other subjects.
- Brownie (voiced by Khary Payton) - a light-brown member who is confident for himself.
- Ricky Clouheart (voiced by TBD) - A mailman who secretly work for the P.I.E organization.
- James Shard (voiced by TBD) - TBD.
- Vector Frencar (voiced by TBD) - TBD
- Oscar Fishee (voiced by TBD) - TBD
- Destiny Cakai (voiced by TBD) - A female who suffers from a disorder.
- Benjamin Clogs (voiced by TBD) - TBD
- Rainfreak (voiced by TBD) - a weather-themed mad scientist who drains out the colors of every human by TBD.
- Hurricane Troy (voiced by TBD) - a hurricane who tries to attack Reddie.
- Markus the Color Bandit (voiced by TBD) - a man who is hunting down for rare creatures, but he mistakenly thought that Reddie's family are creatures.
- Zoku the God Human (voiced by TBD) - a God who tries to get rid of Orann.
See The Reds/Tropes.
- This show has a lot of SpongeBob SquarePants and Ed, Edd n' Eddy-styled humor added into it.
- Like Eric & Claire, there's a female that has a disorder that causes her to not speak properly. Brandon has even admitted that he is inspired by Claire, that he added the female character in.
- The show has a lot of continuties, such as Hake mentioning the crossover in the movie.
- The series was originally going to be renewed for another 2 season in 2020-21 and eventually becoming a Max original, but however due to an unknown reason. This idea was scrapped.
- This show was based on the creator’s habit on painting his skin when he was 8 years old.
- This show was a big hit on Cartoon Network Southeast Asia (including We Bare Bears)
- The final episode was supposed to be released on July 19th, but was pushed to the day before to make room for the Eric and Claire/The Mysterious Mysteries of Mystery Manor crossover, Out of Normal Activity.
- Cartoon Network Studios: TBD.
- Claire can be seen eating popcorn in her house while Reddie is walking around in different neighborhoods.
- A wanted poster of Billy could be seen in a supermarket
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.