The Quickster (also known as The Quickster - A SpongeBob SquarePants Production) is a American animated action-adventure-dramedy superhero television series serving as a spin-off of SpongeBob SquarePants by the late Stephen Hillenburg and based on SpongeBob's alter-ego of the same name from the show's episode "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V", being developed by Paul Tibbitt and Tony Krantz. It is produced by United Plankton Pictures, Flame Ventures and Nickelodeon Animation Studio and it will be aired on Nickelodeon since TBA 2020.
The show is about SpongeBob, who becomes a super speed superhero called The Quickster. Along with his amazing heroes such as The Elastic Waistband (Patrick), Miss Appear (Sandy), Captain Magma (Squidward) and Super Tightwad (Mr. Krabs). Suddenly, in the Chum Bucket, Plankton is trying to stop the heroes and putting with his army called the Chum Warriors to get a secret formula at the Krusty Krab for good.
(The SpongeBob SquarePants voice cast reprise their respective roles in the spin-off)
- Tom Kenny as SpongeBob SquarePants / The Quickster and Gary the Snail
- Bill Fagerbakke as Patrick Star / The Elastic Waistband
- Carolyn Lawrence as Sandy Cheeks / Miss Appear
- Rodger Bumpass as Squidward Tentacles / Captain Magma
- Clancy Brown as Eugene H. Krabs / Super Tightwad
- Doug Lawrence as Sheldon Plankton
- This show is similar to the 2014 series The Flash and Danny Phantom.
- This is the second SpongeBob spin-off series, the first one being The Legends of Bikini Bottom. However, the third one will have Kamp Koral.