The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh is an American musical action-adventure comedy animated television series produced by Disney Television Animation and aired on Disney XD. It is a reboot of the 1988 animated television series of the same name.
The further adventures of Winnie the Pooh and friends in the Hundred-Acre-Wood.
- Winnie the Pooh - A stuffed teddy bear who loves to eat honey
- Christopher Robin - A 10-year-old boy who is Pooh's best friend
- Piglet - A small piglet who is really a small animal and has a lot of fears
- Tigger - A tiger who loves to bounce
- Rabbit - A rabbit who gardens vegetables
- Nicole - A female stuffed teddy bear who is Pooh's long-lost sister. She debuted in Season 2
- Eeyore - A donkey who is very gloomy
- Kanga - A female kangaroo who is Roo's mother
- Roo - A young joey who is Kanga's son
- Bouncy - A young tiger who is Tigger's niece
- Owl - An owl who is a mentor and teacher to the others
- Lottie - A female otter who loves to play sports
- Gopher - A bucktoothed gopher with a habit of whistling out his sibilant consonants
- Kessie - A young female blue bird and Rabbit's adoptive daughter
- Lumpy - A lavender heffalump and Roo's best friend
- Marley - An alligator who is very friendly
- Melvin - A moose who is wise and very helpful
- Alan - A gray stuffed tabby cat who loves to take naps and eat food
- Penguin - A penguin
- Mama Heffalump - A female purple heffalump and Lumpy's mother
- Papa Heffalump - A male purple heffalump and Lumpy's father
- Grandfather Gopher - A wise old bucktoothed gopher and Gopher's grandfather
- Stan Woozle - A villainous woozle and the series' main antagonist who constantly tries to take over the Hundred-Acre-Wood which was suggested to him as a starting point before trying to take over the world. Most of his plans involve stealing honey
- Heff Heffalump - A dimwitted heffalump who is Stan's sidekick who is more good-natured than him and have a more neutral relationship with Pooh and his friends
- Jared - A mountain lion who is a carnivore and an common enemy to Pooh and his friends
- Jim Cummings as Winnie the Pooh and Tigger
- Jack Boulter as Christopher Robin
- Travis Oates as Piglet
- Tom Kenny as Rabbit
- Kate Micucci as Nicole
- Peter Cullen as Eeyore
- Kristen-Anderson Lopez as Kanga
- Wyatt Hall as Roo
- Craig Ferguson as Owl
- Jessica DiCicco as Lottie
- Richard Kind as Gopher
- Ava Acres as Kessie
- Nathan Mack as Lumpy
- Khary Payton as Melvin
- Gilbert Gottfried as Marley
- Jason Ritter as Alan
- Greg Cipes as Stan Woozle
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Heff Heffalump
- Kathryn Beaumont as Mama Heffalump
- Wayne Knight as Papa Heffalump
- Maurice LaMarche as Grandfather Gopher
- John DiMaggio as Jared
- This is Disney XD's second reboot of the original series after the 2017 version of DuckTales.
- After Bud Luckey's death (whom he voiced Eeyore in the 2011 film), Peter Cullen returns as the voice of Eeyore in the show.
- Unlike the original series and other Winnie the Pooh incarnations, the series is non-preschool and focuses on action-adventure with overfocus on comedy.
- Christopher Robin's British voice accent appears in the reboot after his American voice accent appeared in the original.
- American singer Nick Lachey covered a version of the theme song "Pooh Bear" in the 2019 series.