4 brothers from New York City lose their parents when their were babies. So they get adopted by a married couple in Brighton, England. It's up to them to go all around the world to find their long lost parents and outsmart a billionaire who wants to kidnap them.
- Jack (portrayed by TBD) - a 17 year old who is the main protagonist. He is the leader of the brothers.
- Bruce (portrayed by TBD) - a 16 year old and the wiser one of the brothers. He is the main deteuragonist.
- Mark (portrayed by TBD) - a 14 year old and the most psycho out of all of the brothers. He is one of the two main tritagonists.
- John (portrayed by Finn Wolfhard) - a 10 year old and the youngest of the brothers. He is one of the two main tritagonists.
- Mary (portrayed by Anna Faris) - a 38 year old woman who is the adoptive mother of the brothers.
- MIke (portrayed by Chris Pratt) - a 43 year old man and the husband of Mary. He is the adoptive father of the brothers.
- Austin Jackson (portrayed by TBD) - a English billionaire who likes to kidnap kids and babies. He is the main antagonist.
- Shellia (portrayed by TBD) - Austin's secretary, who likes to assist Austin. She is the secondary antagonist.
The film has gotten a PG-13 rating due to the following reasons:
Some Violence may be included
Real Blood may be included