The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild was released on March 3, 2017 for the Wii U and Nintendo Switch to critical acclaim. During E3 2019, Nintendo and Microsoft both confirmed that Breath of the Wild will receive a Xbox One port in awake of the Nintendo Switch port of Cuphead. This game is one of the first three Nintendo games to get a Xbox One port, along with Super Mario Odyssey and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. This will release the same day as the other two and will have the same price as the Switch version, but the DLCs will be bundled in the port.
- There will be some exclusive clothing for Link, and an exclusive town for Link to explore, being located at TBD. For the list, go here
- There are 5 exclusive weapons for Link (all of them will not break, instead have charging time), like:
- The Needler: shoots needles (cooldown: 20 minutes)
- Cuphead's Glove Gun: Shoots blue projectiles (cooldown: 15 minutes)
- The Frying Pan: Deals 25 damage. (cooldown: 10 minutes)
- [Laser-themed weapon]: TBD (cooldown: TBD minutes)
- Minecraft Diamond Sword: Deals 55 damage (cooldown: 15 minutes)
- You can obtain the Xbox One shirt in Hyrule in the Hyrule Castle, being in the second floor.
- The "Impossible chest" is now possible to obtain, with a new weapon instead of an opal.
- There will be slots for each saved game instead of having only one slot.
- You can now skip the in-game cutscenes by pressing the Y button.
- You can remove the cel shadings under the options "Cel Toggle".
- There is an option of playing as Zelda instead of Link, which can be unlocked after unlocking two memories. There are rumors that Linkette could be in the game as well.
- The Xbox One version of the game will lack the amiibo parts of the game, due to the port not supporting Amiibos.
- The "Crab Stir-Fry" is called the "Spiced Crab" in this port.