The Jetsons: Automated Anarchy is an animated science-fiction comedy adventure film produced by Warner Animation Group and based on the Hanna-Barbera television series The Jetsons. It is the ninth film in the Warner Bros. Hanna-Barberaverse.
In the future, humans have a lot of updated technology. Among this technology, they have robots who help them from time to time. However, as cruel fate would have it, the robots go crazy one day due to a new creation and start to rebel. As they seize control of everything, everyone starts running in fear, but George Jetson decides that he's sick and tired of not defending himself. Now, he and his family must take a stand and save humanity from its own creation!
- Jeff Bergman as George Jetson and Space Ace
- Grey Griffin as Jane Jetson
- Danica McKellar as Judy Jetson
- Trevor Devall as Elroy Jetson
- Frank Welker as Astro, Cosmo and Dipper
- Tress MacNeille as Rosie the Robot
- Danny DeVito as Mr. Spacely
- Nolan North as PAL 2009
- The film features characters from Astro and the Space Mutts.
- The film takes inspiration from other films involving robots with an evil theme such as I, Robot and the Terminator franchise.
- PAL 2009 is a parody of HAL 9000.
- Near the end of the film, a rogue Rosie uses a time machine Elroy built to escape. George uses the same machine to go after her, setting up the events of the next film in the HBverse.
- It is revealed that Rosie was either never cured, or wanted to rebel but was forced to be a maid.