The Ideas Adventure (Marketed as The IDEAS Adventure) is an upcoming American, Sci-Fi, animated film and the first installment of a 6-part 10th anniversary celebration of The Idea Wiki directed by Peter Jackson and will star Ross Bailey, Figment83, Mary Kate Dillon, Bella Ferris, Malia Henderson, Kyle McHale, Travs"Tragould"Gould, Hasele, an anonymous FANDOM User, and Will Ryan reprising his role as Hopgoblin. RB-Man confirmed the film went over it's budget and is estimated to be over $280 million, thus making it both the most expensive films and the most expensive animated films ever made. The film will be dedicated to the memories of Crackers, Figment83's pet cockatoo and Minttu, YourMate Macaw's cat. The story centers on two The Idea Wiki Admins-in-Training and their friends who must stop at nothing to save their Wiki from a known IP address planning to get his revenge.
The film will be scheduled to be released on sometime between 2019 and 2020.
After The Idea Wiki gets threatened by a blocked IP user, RB-Man and The Land Before Time Nerd, the Wiki's Admins-In-Training, will need help from their friends to save the Wiki and every user from becpming a dead man's grave yard. Oh, and some unexpected characters from the Wiki's most popular articles, such as Reversal of the Dragon Heart and The Land Before Time: The Big City will join the team on their quest! Laughs, obstacles, and peril all awaits for them in this EXCITING adventure!
This film hasn't been released yet. Please, be patient.
As of March 26, 2019
- Ross Bailey as RB-Man, A user of The Idea Wiki who gets accepted as 1x1x1x1's apprentice and the leader of the group.
- Figment83 as The Land Before Time Nerd, A user of The Idea Wiki who also gets accepted as 1x1x1x1's apprentice, co-leader of the group, and RB-Man's friend.
- Mary Kate Dillon as Rennee dillon, a user of The Idea Wiki and Mewsette Maniac and SavageSplat's friend.
- Bella Ferris as SavageSplat, A user of The Idea Wiki and Mewsette Maniac and Rennee dillion's friend.
- Malia Henderson as Mewsette Maniac, A user of The Idea Wiki and Renee dillon and SavageSplat's friend.
- Kyle McHale as Underworld2010, a user of The Idea Wiki and RB-Man's friend.
- Travs"Tragould"Gould as himself, a friend of The Land Before Time Nerd.
- Hasele as Tomo, a character from VOODOO.
- David Holt as MagnaHurricane, one of 1x1x1x1's henchman/bodyguards.
- Steve Burns as EmeraldKraft, one of 1x1x1x1's henchman/bodyguards.
- A FANDOM User as IP user #188.8.131.52/1x1x1x1, an IP user/ROBLOXIAN profile and the film's antagonist who was blocked from The Idea Wiki, due to vandalism. During his block as an IP user, he became a master-of-disguise, taking the roll of the Admin of the film.
- Will Ryan as Hopgoblin, a character who originally appeared in the 1988 animated film, Reversal of the Dragon Heart.
- Felix Avitia as Littlefoot
- Anndi McAfee as Cera
- Aria Noelle Curzon as Ducky
- Jeff Bennett as Petrie/Mutt
- Rob Paulsen as Spike/Guido
- Jackson Scott as Chomper
- Meghan Strange as Ruby
- Nika Futterman as Ali
- Micheal Kelly as Hyp
- Scott Menville as Nod
- E. G. Daily as Shorty
- Damon Wayans Jr. as Wild Arms
- Jodi Benson as Princess Kyra
- Scott Weigner as Eric the Wizard
- Greg Eagles and Fred Tatasciore as Judoo, a character from VOODOO
- Reid007 as Captain Sterling, a character from The Adventures of the Robot Pirates and the Cowboy Ninjas Vs. the Zombie Dinosaurs from Outer Space
- Larry1990 as Prof Larry, the professor of science in the Idea dimension.
- Eddie Murphy as Robit, a character from Robit.
On July 15, 2018, RB-Man, one of the current Admins of The Idea Wiki, announced on his blog post that he's attempting to create a film for Wiki's 10th anniversary, with the Wiki taking the part as the distributor and FiddleGriff Studios and Underworld Animation helping with the animation. Peter Jackson, who's known for his works for the Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit trilogies, was announced that he would direct and would be an executive producer the film.
RB-Man and The Land Before Time Nerd wrote the story, while to other user wrote the screenplay, Peter Jackson confirmed that the script has been through hundreds of changes and made 26 drafts, until they found the perfect one. On December 24, 2018, The Land Before Time Nerd announced that he was leaving as writer for the film to create his own animated series, Adventures in Glowerhaven. His replacement as writer is yet to be determined. RB-Man confirmed a few minutes later he will give The Land Before Time Nerd an honorary producer credit. On January 1, 2019, RB-Man confirmed that The Land Before Time Nerd's replacement will be announced the following day. A few minutes later, it was leaked that Robert Zemeckis would be RB-Man's co-screenwriter.
RB-Man confirmed that he, Rennee dillon, The Land Before Time Nerd, Mewsette Maniac, SavageSplat, and UnderworldFan2010 will star in the film with Hasele voicing Tomo, a character from VOODOO. On July 25, 2018, Tragould joined the cast. Mary Hidalgo was announced as the casting director. On July 27, 2018, comedian Will Ryan, announced that he would reprise his voice Hopgoblin respectfully. He had voiced Hopgoblin before all the way back in the 1988 animated film, Reversal of the Dragon Heart. On July 29, 2018, A FANDOM User was cast as the film's antagonist.
Production started in November 17, 2018 and will end in March 15, 2019.
The film will be completed on mid-May, 2019.
The film's visual effects will be produced by Weta Digital.
On July 26, 2018, Tyler Bates was announced to compose music for the film.
- Main article: The Ideas Adventure/Soundtrack
The film is rated PG for some theatrical elements, cartoon violence, crude humor, and some mild language.
Due to having troubles on finding an antagonist for the film during pre-production, it's unlikely the film will have a release date. However, RB-Man confirmed the release date will be announced on the third trailer. The film was originally scheduled for a June 7, 2019 release, but on November 6, 2018, the film's released date was pushed one week back, due to The Land Before Time Nerd leaving the project. On April 26, 2019, Land Before Time Nerd has quietly announced that due to personal issues and lack of support, that The Ideas Adventure has been put on hold and it’s June release date has been terminated.
The first two teaser trailers were shown during the first and fourth showings of Mission: Impossible - Fallout with the third teaser shown during screenings of Alpha. On August 19, 2018, the film's first teaser poster was revealed on the Wiki. The third teaser was shown during screenings of The Nutcracker and the Four Realms, Bohemian Rhapsody, and The Grinch. The forth teaser was released online December 24, 2018, several critics have confuse this teaser for a trailer for another Underworld Animation film, Underfan. Reactions to this teaser have been mixed. The film's first trailer premiered at the 53rd Super Bowl.
- Main article: The Ideas Adventure/Home media
The film hasn't been released yet. Please, be patient.
- Main article: The Ideas Adventure/Transcript
- Main article: The Ideas Adventure/Trailer transcripts
- Main article: The Ideas Adventure/Credits
On September 25, 2018, McHale got mad at a FANDOM user for editing the credits page for Paint World, posting a comment containing the words F.U., however, RB-Man hasn't blocked him and cut ties with Underworld Animation after this. McHale hasn't apologized for his actions either. Later on January 31, 2018, McHale got angry again, removed everything on Albert Toons, replaced it with F.U., and moved the page to Bethagurn and Pheh4g. As a result, RB-Man blocked him for a month. He has also announced his future on both The Ideas Adventure and the rest of the series has yet to be determined. 2 days later, RB-Man confirmed that McHale won't return in the next (or any) future sequels due to the incident. On February 3, 2019, that same day, RB-Man also confirmed that he cut ties with both McHale and Underworld Animation, and FiddleGriff will finish all the animation by themselves. The Land Before Time Nerd also confirmed that the film will still use Underworld’s completed footage due to time constraints.
So far, a couple of things would happen for the future and The Idea Wiki after the film's release.
The Idea Wiki
On August 11, 2018, RB-Man confirmed that The Idea Wiki would go through some changes, including if he wants to keep IP users on the Wiki. On August 18, 2018, Admin, The Land Before Time Nerd, stated he also wanted to improve the Wiki's security to avoid another "Loco J" situation. On August 21, 2018, Brandon Rhea, one of the staff members of the FANDOM's Community Central, announced on his user blog that all FANDOM wikis with the wikia.com link will change to fandom.com in early 2019. Later on September 19, 2018, The Land Before Time Nerd announced he was considering renaming The Idea Wiki to a still to be announced name (technically dropping the Wiki name) and give the wiki a major renovation by early 2019 to accommodate with the change, the next day, RB-Man confirmed the future name for the Wiki will be announced by late-November, 2018. Later, on September 24, 2018, RB-Man was considering looking for another Admin in case if he or The LBT Nerd becomes inactive for a LONG time like Ultimatespiderman. Two days later, RB-Man confirmed he'll look for an Admin by October, 2018. On September 28, 2018, Arik069 became the Wiki's Content Moderator before becoming an Admin a few days later. On October 7, 2018, RB-Man confirmed that the Wiki's new name will keep "Ideas" in it. A month later, RB-Man and The Land Before Time Nerd confirmed the possible name for the wiki is between FANDOM Ideas and Idea Central. On November 2, 2018, RB-Man was considering having the Wiki's users decide which of the names would be perfect for the Wiki with a poll on his blog and that the Wiki's name will change to either of those names on early-2019. On December 19, 2018, RB-Man confirmed The Idea Wiki's name will change to whatever name wins the vote on March 25, 2019. On December 24, The Land Before Time Nerd announced that he will not be on The Idea Wiki that often anymore as he will work on his animated series, Adventures in Glowerhaven. He has stated that he will remain Admin and will continue work on this Wiki. On January 2, 2019, RB-Man confirmed IP address will be prohibited from The Idea Wiki starting on June 30, 2019. This has caused some controversy across the Idea Wiki, but The Land Before Time Nerd stated that the decision was done to decrease unnecessary article spamming and further vandalism. On February 6, 2019, RB-Man released a blog about the Wiki's confirmed changes. On February 25, 2019, The Idea Wiki's domain changed to .fandom.com, RB-Man changed to poll to end on February 28 confirming it took shorter than he excepted it to be. The Idea Wiki changed it's name to Idea Central a week later. In late-April, 2019, Wazzupguys, a user from Idea Wiki, posted a blog resurfacing the idea for Idea Central to merge with the Idea Wiki.
Possible Film Series
- Main article: The Ideas Adventure (film series)
A Fandom User confirmed on early August, that if the film was a successes, it could be possible that it could spawn a six-film story arc revolving around the wiki. As of August 18, 2018, Bailey, Figment83, McHale, Holt, and Burns confirmed that they would reprise their respectful roles for future sequels. On July 12, 2018, RB-Man confirmed that the sequels would be much darker than the first. Peter Jackson announced we would return as an executive producer. The first sequel will be titled Rise of Thunderblood. On December 24, 2018, The Land Before Time Nerd annouced that he declined his reprisal role and left the whole series in order to peruse other projects, but will remain in the series as a creative consultant and executive producer. On February 2, 2019, RB-Man confirmed McHale won't return in the next (or any) future sequels following his one month block due to his outburst between him and two anonymous users.
The Land Before Time Nerd’s Future
As of Janaury 31st 2019, The Land Before Time Nerd has been suffering some mental depression and sadness since once of his buddies, Larry1990 left his Reversal of the Heart wiki back in October. Without Larry’s help with transcripts and ideas, his Adventures in Glowerhaven concept has been shelved and maybe cancelled. He is trying to find people to work for his show. But so far has been unsuccessful. At the moment, he is trying to contact and work out a deal with Learnedhand42 on transcripts. Due to his troubles, The Land Before Time Nerd‘s company, Discovery Productions is also considering to file for chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. RB-Man later confirmed he's considering on helping with both his series and help his company recover from bankruptcy. Unfortunately, despite these efforts, on February 2, 2019, Discovery Productions had filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy due to insignificant cash flow, massive amounts of debt from the FiddleGriff acquisition and a lack of working productions. On April 26, 2019, Land Before Time Nerd had announced that he was going on hiatus from working on The Land Before Time: Adventures in the Big City, citing “creative differences” as the main reason. More to come as story develops.
- This is the first anniversary film and the first film to be distributed by The Idea Wiki.
- The THX logo that plays before the film is actually from FiddleGriff Animation and features characters from the upcoming Adventures in Glowerhaven television series.
- Figment83 also became an Admin of the Wiki just a day after the film's announcement.
- A FANDOM user was blocked from the Wiki because he called RB-Man "an idiot".
- Which is the main reason he was chosen as the film's antagonist.
- Figment83 and Unknown interviewed Will Ryan on his role as Hopgoblin. For the interview, check out Will Ryan: The Hopgoblin.
- The film's plot is (Spoiler Alert!!) a fictional way how RB-Man and The Land Before Time Nerd became Admins of the Wiki.
- Due to this, it appears that the cast (except for Hasele and Ryan) will portray fictionalized versions of themselves.
- Hopgoblin, although appearing in a Disney film, is one of the main characters of this film because he helps The LBT Nerd train to earn his Admin powers.
- RB-Man confirmed this film will not have the Wilhelm Scream, much to the dismay of The Land Before Time Nerd and Hopgoblin's voice actor, Will Ryan.
- Ultimatespiderman, the Wiki's founder, will be mentioned throughout the film.
- This is the first film to have the animation produced by Underworld Animation.
- The film features characters from different universes.
- The film will be offered in THX and Dolby Atmos.