|The Glorious Uncle Sam|
|Television show information|
No. of seasons
September 5th, 2004-December 5th, 2010 (original)
The Glorious Uncle Sam is an American adult animated comedy television series, being created by George Van Moore. It was produced by Comedy Central Productions and it aired on Comedy Central on September 5th, 2004 until December 5th, 2010, until it was revived since September 12th, 2020.
The series follows Uncle Sam who is out to keep the cosmic balance in the world while dealing with weird or ordinary stuff.
- Uncle Sam (voiced by Alan Cumming) - a foul-mouthed and abrasive man figure who often gets into weird and/or ordinary situations while keeping the cosmic balance in the world, even if he often disrespects the ones who he finds odd.
- Nephew George (voiced by Seth Green) - Sam's rather lazy nephew who usually gets forced to go with him in his crusades of supposed justice.
- Niece Michelle (voiced by Grey Griffin) - Sam's beautiful but dumb niece who often ends up getting into some situations.
- Marianne (voiced by Elizabeth Daily) - a beautiful but rather arrogant French maid hired by Sam who often argues with him due to viewing Americans as washed up crazy white people, even if she does care for him, being later revealed on Season 4 to be a French agent who was out to keep the United States away from further screwing up the world. By Season 8, they're officially married.
- Lady Liberty (voiced by Tara Strong) - Sam's TBD ex-wife who tries to get back to him after she screwed their relationship due to her gambling addiction as she TBD. She dies of a drug overdose in Season 6, giving her ex-husband her blessing to get a chance with Marianne.
- The Council of Random Representatives, consisting of:
- Quetzalcoatl (voiced by Oscar Nunez) - one of the heads of the Council of Random Representatives who finds both Uncle Sam and the Tooth Fairy to be incompetent and TBD.
- The Tooth Fairy/[fake name while posing as a human] (voiced by Olivia Hack) - a weird and obsessive magical fairy who often collects teeth yet is obsessed with George and wants to lose her virginity with him, often preferring to stalk him than doing her job. By Season 8, she and George TBD.
- [probably another mythical being] (voiced by Jane Lynch) - TBD
- Stabface (voiced by John DiMaggio) - a biker who had scarred marks over his face as he is Uncle Sam's old friend.
- Charlie Mixer (voiced by Vanessa Marshall) - a TBD teenage girl who is also an adult film star aiming for mass popularity by being TBD.
- Maria Ever (voiced by Lara Jill Miller) - a talk show host who is strangely TBD.
- Eugene (vocal effects by Dee Bradley Baker) - a bald eagle who Uncle Sam befriended.
- Kelsie Kelp (voiced by Kate Flannery) - the queen of an underwater city who TBD.
- Donald Glover/Childish Gambino (voiced by himself) - a rapper who Nephew George is a huge fan of. He appeared as his hallucination in This Is America.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger (voiced by Daran Norris) - a tough man who is the governor of California, being extremely conceited and obsessed with showing off his muscles.
- President Richard Nixon (voiced by Maurice LaMarche) - TBD
- President George W. Bush (voiced by Corey Burton) - TBD
- Vice President Dick Cheney (voiced by TBD) - TBD
- President Barack Obama (voiced by Keith David) - TBD
- President Donald Trump (voiced by Bill Farmer) - TBD
- Vice President Mike Pence (voiced by TBD) - TBD.
- The Leprechaun (voiced by Jeff Bennett) - a leprechaun who is rather mischievous and often steals goods to get rich.
- Betsy Ross (voiced by Kath Soucie) - [giver her stalker with a crush vibes]
- Rosie the Riveter (voiced by Linda Cardellini) - Sam's old rival who has a grudge against him for reasons that nobody knows except for her.
- Ivan Skelviechy (voiced by John DiMaggio) - a Russian worker who is a communist and wants to engulf America in communism.
- Hailey (voiced by Colleen Villard) - a babysitter who kills anyone who she TBD.
- The Robot Girl Scouts (voiced by Mae Whitman, Kari Wahlgren and Hynden Walch) - three girl scouts who are actually robots and are out to cause TBD.
- Cecilia Montral (voiced by Mo Collins) - a famous talk show host who is rumored to be a sociopath.
- Elvira (voiced by Cassandra Peterson) - a TBD movie hostess who turns out to be an actual vampire and TBD.
- The Hidden Faced Murder (voiced by Robert Englund) - a serial killer who is burnt all around his face, as he wears a creepy black mask to hide it.
- Santa Claus (voiced by Mark Hamill) - a jolly fat man who is actually a vicious consumer conglomerate as he kidnaps people TBD.
- Hypno-Babe (voiced by Jill Talley) - a criminal who TBD.
- Jack and Jacob (voiced by Jason Isaacs and Christian Slater, respectively) - TBD
- Lady Mystery (voiced by Felicia Day) - a mystery book fan who has created her own murder scene to just see people solve a mystery.
- Justin Timberlake (voiced by Will Friedle) - a pop singer who can turn into a demonic bat, mauling those that dislike his music and his looks.
- Samuel (voiced by Rodger Bumpass) - a weird guy who is obsessed with Uncle Sam and likes to go out dressed as him.
- Gigi (voiced by Riki Lindhome) - TBD
- Crazy Herman (voiced by David DeLuise) - TBD
- Jeena Tolls (voiced by Cobie Smulders) - a calculating teenage girl who has somehow managed to hack through every TV, computer, and phone in America and had them show strange videos.
- TBD (voiced by Powers Boothe) - TBD
- Hillary Clinton (voiced by Tress MacNeille) - TBD
- Quentin Tarantino (voiced by Nolan North) - TBD
- Joan Rivers (voiced by herself) - TBD
- Danny Trejo (voiced by himself) - TBD
- Shakira (voiced by Maria Canals-Barrera) - TBD
- Patrick Stewart (voiced by himself) - a famous actor who owns an island as he TBD.
- Vince McMahon (voiced by himself) - the greedy owner of WWE and formed GPG (Girls Punching Girls) and TBD.
- Alex Trebek (voiced by himself) - TBD
- Megan Fox (voiced by TBD) - an android created by Michael Bay to pose as a TBD.
- Stephen Colbert (voiced by himself) - a famous talk show host who tried to murder Uncle Sam on live television in order to get TBD.
- William Shakespeare (voiced by Christian Borle) - TBD
- Alexander Hamilton (voiced by Lin-Manuel Miranda) - a time displaced founding father who TBD.
- Eliza Hamilton (voiced by Phillipa Soo) - TBD
- Rick Harrison (voiced by himself) - TBD
- Tig Kun-un (voiced by Jim Cummings) - TBD
- The Kardashians, consisting of:
- Kim Kardashian (voiced by [rich bitch like]) - TBD
- Kanye West (voiced by Bumper Robinson) - TBD
- Khloé Kardashian (voiced by TBD) - TBD
- Kourtney Kardashian (voiced by TBD) - TBD
- Kendall Jenner (voiced by TBD) - TBD
- Kylie Jenner (voiced by TBD) - TBD
- Kim Kardashian (voiced by [rich bitch like]) - TBD
- Mark Zuckerberg (voiced by Josh Keaton) - TBD
- Chris Pratt
- Otrumpa (voiced by Keith David and Bill Farmer fused) - an uncanny creepy creature that is supposed to be a mash-up of Obama and Trump created as an attempt to have Democrats and Republicans make peace for once, yet the creature ends up attacking people.
- Fanfic Sam (also voiced by Alan Cumming) - a fanfic version of Uncle Sam who is very douchey and jerky.
On February 8th, 2019, George expressed interest in making a few extra seasons of Uncle Sam in order to get more satire and to use Sam again. He already expressed his interest before, but those were delayed due to his commitments with The Sea Legend. Later, on September 12th, 2020, Comedy Central launched a new season.
The season is set ten years in the future as Uncle Sam is trying to mend his relationship with Marianne while George was forced to marry the Tooth Fairy, even if he feels weird about it, and Michelle is currently single.
Due to its production being affected by the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, most of the work for it has been done at home with the writers' reunions and voice recordings being handled through Zoom, while animation is still handled overseas.
Considering the unpredictability of the United States general elections, the series' crew had developed two different plotlines as a precaution: one where Donald Trump is reelected and another where Joe Biden is elected.
- The series takes no political angle as several writers are both Republicans, Democrats and independent and the creator is actually politically neutral.
- These are all of the cases of actors who voiced parodies if either themselves or their most famous characters.
- Joan Rivers voicing herself.
- Patrick Stewart voicing himself.
- Lin-Manuel Miranda and Phillipa Soo voiced fictional versions of Alexander and Eliza Hamilton who they famously portrayed on Hamilton.