This article is rated PG-13, meaning it contains content that may be inappropriate for readers under the age of 13.
The Flash: Rebirth is an upcoming American superhero film by Warner Bros. Pictures, Legendary Pictures, and DC Films. It is based on the DC Comics character, Flash. The film will be released July 4, 2021 in theaters and on HBO Max the same day. The film starts Tom Holland as the scarlet speedster, Mary Mouser as his main love interest, Iris West, and Michael C. Hall as the man in the yellow suit, Reverse-Flash. This film is not apart of the DC Extended Universe, but it takes place in the same universe as Matt Reeves' The Batman.
Barry Allen, a forensic scientist at the Central City Police Department is struck by lightning in his lab. He wakes up to find that he has powers. He uses them to help clean up crime in Central City. He soon clashes with villains like Gorilla Grodd, Captain Cold, Boomerang, and Heatwave. He soon finds out that the person who killed his mom, the Reverse-Flash is behind it all, so he has to stop his rival before time breaks apart.
- Tom Holland as Barry Allen/The Flash
- Michael C. Hall as Eobard Thawne/Reverse-Flash
- Mary Mouser as Iris West
- Billy Crudup as Henry Allen
- Kate Winslet as Nora Allen
- Pierce Brosnan as William Joseph West
- Cam Gigandet as Leonard Snart/Captain Cold
- Andy Serkis as Gorilla Grodd
- John Goodman as the voice of Gorilla Grodd
- Dominic Purcell as Mick Rory/Heatwave
- Hugh Jackman as Digger Harkness/Boomerang
See article: The Flash: Rebirth/Development.
Google released a new feature onto their Google Maps app. You could experience what its like to be the Flash in first person on Street View. There is also a Speed Force button where you could travel quicker to the location you want to go.