The Dinosaur Princess: Attack of the Titansaurus is an American action-adventure-fantasy video game, being the fourth installment of the The Dinosaur Princess. It is developed by Eurocom and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, being released for PC, Mac, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, PlayStation Portable and Nintendo DS on June 16th, 2009.
Kitrina learns of an extremely powerful genetic dinosaur that has the ability of "convincing" people to join it. As a result, Kitrina must stop it.
- King Tyrannus (voiced by Corey Burton) - TBD
- Queen Victoria (voiced by Tress MacNeille) - TBD
- Gayle (voiced by Kath Soucie) - TBD
- Tristan (voiced by Charlie Schlatter) - TBD
- The Shaman (voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson) - TBD
- Duke Ronald "Ron" (voiced by Will Friedle) - TBD
- The Titansaurus (voiced by Mark Hamill) - a power-hungry genetically mutated dinosaur who can use his enhanced abilities to take down any kind of supposed threat to him, including Kitrina.