This article is a non-fanon page. Non-fanon means if it is not fanmade or it is also canon.
|“||Am I not Thanos! Did I not butcher the woman who gave me birth, who force-fed me into this hell called life?! Is not the wake of my passing crimson with the blood of my enemies and allies alike?! Death is with me every second of the day! My every moment is spent in either dealing out death or worshiping it! So tell me, who under the stars is better suited than I to be Death's consort?||„|
Thanos is a fictional supervillain appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. The character was created by writer-artist Jim Starlin, and made his first appearance in The Invincible Iron Man #55 (cover dated February 1973). Thanos is one of the most powerful villains in the Marvel Universe and has clashed with many heroes including the Avengers, the Guardians of the Galaxy, the Fantastic Four, and the X-Men.
The character appeared in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, portrayed by Damion Poitier in The Avengers (2012) and by Josh Brolin in Guardians of the Galaxy (2014), Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015), Avengers: Infinity War (2018), and Avengers: Endgame (2019) through voice and motion capture. The character has also appeared in various comic adaptations, including animated television series and video games.
Appearances in Idea Wiki (by Author/User)
Iago PUC's ideas
- Thanos is the final antagonist in The Amazing Avengers.
- Thanos also appears as one of the main antagonists of Ultimate Marvel: Earth-2.
- Thanos also appears in Comic Con Incorporated. He is a manager in the fictional titular hotel and summer resort. He is the hotel's concierge and receptionist, whose job is to register the hotel's roomers and grant them with their room keys. Along with his physical details in Avengers: Infinity War, he sports a full body black tuxedo suit.
TV Shows and Movies
- Thanos is one of the main antagonists in Avengers Unleashed, voiced by Isaac C. Singleton Jr..
- Thanos also appears as the main antagonist in Avengers: Forces from the Infinity, voiced by Michael-Leon Wooley.
- Thanos appears in Marvel: All New, All Different Chronicles, voiced by Michael-Leon Wooley. He appears as a regular antagonist in the three main arcs of Season 1, and as the main antagonist in the Infinity arc.
- Thanos appears as one of the first bosses in Marvel/DC Heroes Unite!, voiced by Isaac C. Singleton Jr.. In the game's story, he and Darkseid (also voiced by Singleton) are the two halves of Thanoseid, the game's overall primary antagonist and final boss.
- Thanos is the main antagonist in Marvel’s The Avenging Spider-Man, voiced by Michael-Leon Wooley.