Tetsuya Kakihara (柿原 徹也 Kakihara Tetsuya, born December 24, 1982 in Düsseldorf, West Germany) is a Japanese voice actor and singer. Previously affiliated with 81 Produce, he became a freelancer as of June 2013. He set up his own agency, Zynchro, in July 2014.
Since 2010, Kakihara has been affiliated with Kiramune, a music label by Bandai Visualand Lantis, where he debuted as a singer with his first mini album, Still on Journey. His first single, "String of Pain", released on February 6, 2013, is the ending theme song to the anime Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East in which he also voices the main role of Shino Inuzuka. He has released four mini albums, and three singles. His third single, "咲いちゃいな (Saichaina)", was released on April 15, 2015.
Kakihara is well-known for voicing roles as young boys with a fiery personality, like Natsu Dragneel from the anime Fairy Tail. In games and drama CDs, he plays teenagers/mature roles, in which he employs his soft, sweet and mysterious voice, in otome games like Shin from the PSP game series Amnesia. Like other Japanese male voice actors, he is also active in BL (boys' love) Drama CDs and anime, and usually plays the uke part, like Akihito from Finder Series, a work of popular boys love manga artist Ayano Yamane.
- Natsu Dragneel in Fairy Tail
- Simon in Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
- Jin Kisaragi and Hakumen in the BlazBlue series
- Shin in Amnesia
- Uno in NANBAKA
- Dragon Ryuho in Saint Seiya Omega
- Kor Meteor in Tales of Hearts
- Sakutaro Morishige in Corpse Party
- Prompto Argentum in Final Fantasy XV
- K1-B0 in Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony
- Keith Claes in My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!
- Scaramouche in Genshin Impact