Tails and the Secret of Treasure Cove is a video game spin-off of the Sonic the Hedgehog series. The game is based on the three games where Tails was the main protagonist: Tails and the Music Maker, Tails' Skypatrol, and Tails' Adventure.
Tails is called back into action regarding a reckless plan by Lady Witchcart and Dr. Eggman that may unintentionally make him discover something that he was missing in almost all of his solo missions.
The gameplay is similar to Tails' Adventure, Tails and the Music Maker, and Tails' Skypatrol. It consists of slower travel, and more time is spent searching for objects to use later on in the game, rather than simply running through levels. Tails is able to fly (either with his tails, a helicopter, or a plane) and shoots a ring to grab objects. The game also features several minigames.
- Miles "Tails" Prower
- Data - Tails's cyborg assistant that lives inside his computer.
- Sticks the Badger - A badger who accompanies Tails on his journey.
- Sonic the Hedgehog - Tails's best friend and adoptive older brother. He appears at the beginning and end of the game and communicates with Tails while he's on his solo mission via a walkie-talkie.
- Dr. Eggman
- Lady Witchcart
- Colleen Villard as Tails
- Roger Craig Smith as Sonic
- Melissa Fahn as Data
- Nika Futterman as Sticks
- Mike Pollock as Dr. Eggman
- Laraine Newman as Lady Witchcart