Superman: Kryptonian Might is an American action-adventure superhero video game based on Superman by DC Comics. It is developed by Rocksteady Studios and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, being released for PC, Mac, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch on TBD 2019.
Kal-El has to protect Metropolis from dangerous threats.
- Kal-El/Clark Kent/Superman (voiced by Steven Blum) - an alien who becomes the protector of Metropolis.
- Lois Lane (voiced by Jennifer Hale) - a news reporter and Clark's love interest.
- Jimmy Olsen (voiced by Bobby Moynihan) - TBD
- Perry White (voiced by John Kassir) - the head of the Daily Planet.
- Catherine "Cat" Grant (voiced by Tara Strong) - TBD
- Kara Zor-El/Kara Danvers/Supergirl (voiced by Liliana Mumy) - TBD
- Lana Lang/Insect Queen (voiced by Andrea Baker) - Clark's childhood friend possessed by an ancient amulet being the game's main antagonist.
- General Dru-Zod (voiced by Nolan North) - a rogue Kryptonian who serves as the secondary antagonist.
- Intergang, consisting of:
- Albert Michaels/Atomic Skull (voiced by Mark Hamill) - TBD
- Maxima (voiced by Anna Brisbin) - an alien warrior who gains a crush on Superman.
- Lobo (voiced by Greg Baldwin) - an alien assassin.
- Mr. Mxyzptlk (voiced by Jess Harnell) - a powerful and dangerous reality-altering imp.
- Lana: What's this?
(she grabs it and puts it on as it possesses her)