This article is a non-fanon page. Non-fanon means if it is not fanmade or it is also canon.
|“||It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then... he shoots fire from the skies and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him.||„|
|“||Dreams save us. Dreams lift us up and transform us. And on my soul I swear: until my dream where dignity, honor, and justice becomes the reality we all share, I'll never stop fighting. Ever.||„|
|“||...No matter how dark it seems. There's always a way.||„|
Superman is a fictional superhero, who first appeared in American comic books published by DC Comics. The character was created by writer Jerry Siegel and artist Joe Shuster, and first appeared in the comic book Action Comics #1 (cover-dated June 1938 and published April 18, 1938). Superman has been adapted to a number of other media which includes radio serials, novels, movies, television shows and theatre.
Superman was born on the planet Krypton and was given the name Kal-El at birth. As a baby, his parents sent him to Earth in a small spaceship moments before Krypton was destroyed in a natural cataclysm. His ship landed in the American countryside, near the fictional town of Smallville. He was found and adopted by farmers Jonathan and Martha Kent, who named him Clark Kent. Clark developed various superhuman abilities, such as incredible strength and impervious skin. His adoptive parents advised him to use his abilities for the benefit of humanity, and he decided to fight crime as a vigilante. To protect his privacy, he changes into a colorful costume and uses the alias "Superman" when fighting crime. Clark Kent resides in the fictional American city of Metropolis, where he works as a journalist for the Daily Planet. Superman's supporting characters include his love interest and fellow journalist Lois Lane, Daily Planet photographer Jimmy Olsen and editor-in-chief Perry White. His classic foe is Lex Luthor, who is either a mad scientist or a ruthless businessman, depending on the story.
Although Superman was not the first superhero character, he popularized the superhero archetype and established its conventions. Superheroes are usually judged by how closely they resemble the standard set by Superman. He was the best-selling superhero character in American comic books up until the 1980s.
Idea Wiki Appearances
Iago PUC's ideas
- Henry Cavill reprises his role as Superman in Superman: All-Star Warriors.
- Superman is a main character in Iago PUC's Justice League/Teen Titans Animated Universe, voiced by George Newbern. Along with his origins and details from the comics (including being a member of the Justice League), Superman is also depicted as the founder (and Grandmaster) of the Blue Lantern Corps. He is also Terra's first trainer and mentor, and a benefactor of her team, the Knights of Rao.
- Superman is a playable character in Marvel/DC Heroes Unite!, voiced by George Newbern. He and the featured DC superheroes team up with the Marvel heroes and the Rookie hero/heroine to defeat Thanoseid. He and other experienced heroes (consisting of Batman, Wonder Woman, Spider-Man, Captain America, Iron Man and Captain Marvel) acts as mentors for the Rookie.
- Superman appears in Comic Con Incorporated. A roomer in the titular fictional hotel along with his wife Lois Lane and children Jonathan and Lara, he spends some of his time in the gym sections. He and his family are also the ones looking after Terra, with whom they are sharing their room.
- Superman is a supporting playable charcater in Lego Teen Titans, voiced by Nolan North.