Starcraft (alternatively known as Starcraft: The Beginning) is an 2020 American Computer Animated
Science Fiction action War film directed by Guillermo Del Toro and written by Pamela Patter and . Based on the video game series of the same name, the film stars George MacKay, Bruce Willis, Craig Fairbrass,James McAvoy, Andrew Garfield Steve Carell, Robert Rodriguez,Denzel Washington, and Daniel Craig. The film portrays the initial encounters between the humans and the Robots and takes place in a variety of locations established and Final Franchise in the video game series.
The film was first announced in 2010 as a project partnership between Allspark Pictures and the game's developer, Blizzard Entertainment. Starcraft was premiered in Paris on August 31, 2020, and was released by Universal Pictures in the United States on September 4th, 2020.(Along with Hanazuki and Friends: Out of this World) It was Originally Released April 15th, But Delayed Due to the COVID 19 Pandemic.Though it was a financial Agreement at the domestic box office and globally, and the film and script received Generally Positive reviews from critics, the film has grossed $439 million worldwide, surpassing Pokemon Detective Pikachu as the highest-grossing video game adaptation of all time.
A mythic and emotionally charged hero's journey, "Starcraft" tells the story of Sylvester, a brilliant and gifted young man born into a great destiny beyond his understanding, must travel to the most dangerous planet in the universe to ensure the future of his family and his people. As malevolent forces explode into conflict over the planet's exclusive supply of the most precious resource in existence-a commodity capable of unlocking humanity's greatest potential-only those who can conquer their fear will survive.
- George MacKay as Sylvester
- Michael Cera as William
- Bruce Willis as Gerard
- Craig Fairbrass as Harold
- James McAvoy as Sir Eric Schofield
- Andrew Garfield as Sylvester's Cousin
- Steve Carell as Commander Arnold McAvoy
- Robert Rodriguez as James Smith
- Denzel Washington as Michael Everton
- Daniel Craig as Narrator/Himself(Cameo)
- US: PG-13(Fantasy Action Violence)
- UK: 12(Moderate Fantasy Violence)
- Ireland: 12
- Canada: 14A
- Germany: 12
- Japan: PG-12
Thomas Newman was revealed to be composing the music for the film in August 2018. By January 2019, Chris Metzen, and by November 2019, a co-composer James Phinney were believed to be composing music for the film
Starcraft-The Black Parade(Teaser Trailer Song)
RED-Already Over(Starcraft Cover)(Trailer Song)
Post Malone-Hollywood's Bleeding
Imagine Dragons-Warriors(Featured Song)
Mike Shinoda-Open Door(Also Featured Song)
Animation | Action | Adventure | Family | Fantasy | Sci-Fi | Thriller
- This is the first Allspark Animated film to be rated PG-13.
- This is the first Universal Animation film of 2020s to be produced at 1.35:1.
- Allspark Animation's first Computer animated film of the 2020s.
- This is the first Tachyon Movies film to be shot in the 1.35:1 aspect ratio.
- This was one of the successful films of 2020.
- When Sylvester See William Disappeared , Sylvester was Escape from Prison
- in Opening Scene Hercules-21 was Crashed into the Future City(Not Shown in the Intro)