Star vs. the Many Demons is an American action-adventure-fantasy-comedy magical girl video game, being based on Star vs. the Forces of Evil by Daron Nefcy. It is developed by WB Games Montréal and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (under license from The Walt Disney Company), being released for PC, Mac, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Sega Orion on May 14th, 2019.
Star, after being tricked into making a deal with a sinister entity known as Necro, is forced to catch several unique demons in order to cancel it and stop Necro from taking over Echo Creek and consequently the world.
- Princess Star Butterfly (voiced by Eden Sher) - the TBD princess of Mewni who has now to stop Necro from TBD.
- Marco Diaz (voiced by Adam McArthur) - Star's TBD best friend who helps her to TBD.
- Pony Head (voiced by Jenny Slate) - a talking pony head who helps Star and Marco to face TBD, serving as a shop vendor and the tutorial.
- Jackie Lynn-Thomas (voiced by Grey Griffin) - TBD
- Tom Lucitor (voiced by Rider Strong) - TBD
- Janna Ordonia (voiced by Abby Elliott) - TBD
- Necro (voiced by Keith Ferguson) - a being of death who lures Star into signing a contract with him, aiming to control the TBD.
- Karloff (voiced by Maurice LaMarche) - a hungry vampire who wants Star to be his personal slave as he TBD.
- Sarah Succubus (voiced by Lacey Chabert) - a seductive succubus who TBD.
- Demon Rat (vocal effects by Dee Bradley Baker) - a vicious giant rat who TBD.
- Sixteen Wishes (voiced by Christy Carlson Romano) - a TBD djinn princess who is known for her TBD.
- Skeleman (voiced by TBD) - TBD
- Vampires - TBD
- Succubi - TBD
- Rats - TBD
- Djinns - TBD
- Skeletons - TBD
- The game is rather inspired by Cuphead in both oddly creative bosses and the difficulty.
- Some fans of the series joke with the fact of the game being developed by Warner Bros., since Eden Sher (Star's voice actress) had a starring role as Sue Heck on Warner Bros. Television-produced The Middle, itself airing on Disney-owned ABC.