- Star Wars:The Force Unleashed Origins is an Summer 2017 trilogy game consisiting of both instalments of the force unleashed consisiting of 1 and 2. It has been successful at the moment and has been released on PS4,Xbox One and PC. It has plans for a port to the switch aswell as PS VR as an enhanced VR edition described by one of the games directors as "The True Star Wars Experience,playing in VR."
- Beatiful High Quality Graphics for your console or PC considering the specs and technical details of said console.
- On PC,It has oculus rift and HTC Vive Support if your playing on steam.
- All versions have in both games All DLC Unpacked and unlocked within it.
- You can change control schemes on both game whether your used to the controls of Battlefront or The Force Unleashed.
- There is online support and a new exclusive multiplayer mode for all consoles.
- There is exclusive content in a special sync mode letting you gain new cosmetic items and weapons if you've got Battlefront 2015 data on your console.
- There is VR Support for the PS4 and Xbox One Versions.
- There's a soundtrack with the game containing tracks from The Force Unleashed and The Force Unleashed 2 if you get the collectors edition aswell as with a comic book and adaption graphic novel and a unique display figurine of Starkiller.
- The Force Unleashed Remastered Ultimate Edition (Contains all DLC unlocked within the game.)
- The Force Unleashed II Remastered Ultimate Edition (Contains all DLC unlocked within the game.)
- The Force Unleashed III Demo
- Rated 12 for Violence for The Force Unleashed and rated 12 for The Force Unleashed 2. The game itself and The Force Unleashed 3 demo is rated 12.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.