| Warning: MATURE CONTENT
This article contains content that may be unsuitable for younger viewers. Content may contain cursing, sexual references, alcoholic references, and violence. Should you not want to subject yourself to such things, please return to your previous page.
Spy Girl is a stealth game that made by TBD. It's a spinoff of Hitman series.
A woman named Sierra (known as Agent 36) who works as a secret assassin at the project called TBD, she has a plan to kill the target so she will get the clue from a target. Agent 36 expected from the location in several countries and states
- This game is similar to Hitman, Dishonored, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Watch Dogs, Detroit: Become Human, and Heavy Rain.
- This game contains violence, blood, drugs, alcohol, tobacco, scenes of deaths, and strong language.
- This is the first stealth game that it has a female protagonist.
- This game has some Easter eggs and secrets.
- This game will have a DLC where set in London, Bogotá, Tokyo, Los Angeles, St. Louis, New Orleans, and Portland.
- The game will have a bonus costume from Hitman.
- Agent 36 is the first female agent in a stealth game.
- This game will crossover with Hitman because
- The characters from Hitman will appear in the game