Spider-Man: Unleashed is an American animated action-adventure superhero television series based on the homonymous character by Marvel Comics, being part of the Marvel Wonders Animated Universe. It is produced by Marvel Animation and Disney Television Animation and it airs on Disney Channel and Disney XD since May 15th, 2019.
Peter Parker, after being bitten by a radioactive spider, becomes a vigilante out to fight anyone who commits crime and protect anyone in danger while dealing with his personal and high school life.
- Peter Parker/Spider-Man (voiced by Jack DeSena) - an intelligent and rather wisecracking teenager who acquires spider-like abilities as he uses them to protect New York City from any kind of danger and crime.
- Aunt May Parker (voiced by Jennifer Hale) - Peter's caring aunt who raised him after his parents died as she worries about his safety, being unaware of his identity as Spider-Man.
- Harry Osborn (voiced by Dante Basco) - Peter's shy and geeky best friend who was a troubled relationship with his father and tries to be someone who he would be proud of, even if he is unaware of his corruption.
- Mary Jane "MJ" Watson (voiced by Mae Whitman) - a geeky but well-meaning childhood friend of Peter who also runs a blog keeping information on heroes, especially the Avengers and Spider-Man after he came around, while also dealing with her feelings for him.
- Gwen Stacy (voiced by Danica McKellar) - the rather rebellious but friendly daughter of Capt. Stacy who was recently transferred to Midtown High and dislikes the attention she has for just being his daughter and befriends MJ for seeing her as a close friend and not just a celebrity, also finding Peter rather cute.
- Eugene "Flash" Thompson (voiced by David Faustino) - a confident but rather cocky jock who is the captain of the Midtown High football team and admires Spider-Man for his heroics, unaware that he and Peter are the same person.
- Liz Alan (voiced by Jessica DiCicco) - a vain popular teenage girl who has a hostile relationship with MJ as she likes to shove her ego on her, although she's generally friendly to boys, especially her on and off boyfriend Flash and Harry, who harbors a crush on her.
- Sally Avril (voiced by Olivia Olson) - a mean and ruthless cheerleader who often clashes with MJ and Gwen about her status while labeling them as "dorks" while her friendship with Liz is often mixed, even if it doesn't mean she's a bad person per se.
- Randy Robertson (voiced by Zeno Robinson) - Robbie Robertson's surprisingly bookish son who has his doubts about following his father's career but is still willing to do anything to show that he is someone worth being seen.
- Glory Grant (voiced by Erica Luttrell) - a TBD teenage girl who TBD.
- Kenny "King Kong" MacFarlane (voiced by Eric Bauza) - a goofy student who loves to both slack and just mess around whenever he can.
- Debra Whitman (voiced by Janet Varney) - an extremely bubbly teenager who is known for making friends with everyone and has an unrequited crush on Spider-Man.
- Felicia Hardy/Black Cat (voiced by Jessica McKenna) - a flirtatious but rather troubled teenage girl who doubles as a cat burglar in order to help the ones in need, occasionally teaming up with Peter while battling with her newfound feelings for him.
- J. Jonah Jameson (voiced by Christopher McDonald) - the anger-prone editor-in-chief of the Daily Bugle who hires Peter as a freelancer and is skeptical of Spider-Man, fearing that he might be a bad influence and the fact he might be outshadowing the police's efforts on the war on crime, but still is committed to the truth and refuses to put him in a negative light.
- Betty Brant (voiced by Kari Wahlgren) - a bubbly Daily Bugle intern who is following a career in journalism and sees Jameson as an idol as she attempts to make him proud.
- Joseph "Robbie" Robertson (voiced by Christopher Judge) - Jameson's calm second-in-command and best friend who trusts him, even with his outbursts, and tries to be his voice of reason when dealing with Spider-Man and the war on crime.
- Capt. George Stacy (voiced by Lance Henriksen) - the serious head of the New York City Police Department who has some concerns about Spider-Man, but entrusts him with keeping the city safe from villains while trying to make his daughter to follow his footsteps.
- Officer Jefferson Davis (voiced by Phil Morris) - NYPD's noble top enforcer who, like Capt. Stacy, has his own duties as a father and supports Spider-Man's sense of justice as he tries to make his son Miles proud of his career as he believes he and Spider-Man could meet each other soon.
- Wade Wilson/Deadpool (voiced by James Arnold Taylor) - a cocky and rebellious mercenary who is able to teleport and can't die as he occasionally joins forces with Spider-Man to fight crime, often being a nuisance to him.
- Uncle Ben Parker (voiced by Christopher Daniel Barnes) - Peter's wise deceased uncle who acted like a second father to him and gave him the quote that would influence his identity: with great power comes great responsibility.
- Dr. Norman Osborn/Green Goblin (voiced by J.K. Simmons) - the vicious and ruthless CEO of OsCorp who is slowly falling into insanity as he tries to find a cure for his condition, while sometimes letting his psychotic side take control, turning him into a criminal obsessed with chaos.
- The Sinister Six, consisting of:
- Dr. Otto Octavius/Doctor Octopus (voiced by Roger L. Jackson) - a hostile and menacing scientist who got into a freaky accident that fused him to six mechanical tentacles as he's out for revenge on Osborn, who he blames for his condition.
- Flint Marko/Sandman (voiced by Dave B. Mitchell) - a former construction worker who mutates into a monster made out of sand as he becomes obsessed with finding revenge and a cure.
- Max Dillon/Electro (voiced by Robbie Daymond) - a crazy shock jock who used to work at the Daily Bugle until Jameson fired him for using slander as he gets mutates into an electric villain out for revenge.
- Adrian Toomes/Vulture (voiced by Jeffrey Combs) - an elderly cutthroat businessman who holds a grudge against OsCorp and stole an advanced harness in order to destroy OsCorp and its legacy.
- Sergei Kravinoff/Kraven the Hunter (voiced by Liam O'Brien) - an extremely flamboyant professional hunter who finds Spider-Man to be an interesting specimen as he decides to hunt him down and see what makes him tick.
- Quentin Beck/Mysterio (voiced by Josh Keaton) - a shady and charismatic stage magician who is able to project illusions as a way to confuse his opponents as he uses it for crime.
- Dr. Curt Connors/Lizard (voiced by Nolan North) - a nervous scientist who is Peter's idol as an experiment gone wrong turned him into a reptilian creature hungry for chaos as he wants to find a way to reverse it before he hurts anyone who cares for, even if it implies fighting his pupil.
- Eddie Brock/Venom (voiced by Yuri Lowenthal) - a disgraced investigative journalist who lost his job at the Daily Bugle after being found that he crafted fake news about Spider-Man, bonding with an alien symbiote to make justice with his own hands, even if his sense of justice isn't exactly good.
- Wilson Fisk/Kingpin (voiced by Clancy Brown) - a corrupt and ruthless mobster who is the most powerful mob boss in New York City and wants to both unite the families and destroy Spider-Man.
- Lonnie Lincoln/Tombstone (voiced by Khary Payton) - an albino mob enforcer who is unable to feel pain as he decides that he is going to climb up the ladder of organized crime, butting heads with Spider-Man.
- Martin Li/Mr. Negative (voiced by Steven Yeun) - the young hotshot owner of F.E.A.S.T. who is secretly a crime lord hungry for power as he is capable of harnessing negative energy, using it as either a weapon or to corrupt people.
- MacDonald "Mac" Gargan/Scorpion (voiced by Steven Blum) - a delusional private investigator who participated in the OsCorp-funded Spider Slayer project, becoming an armored supervillain.
- Aleksei Sytsevich/Rhino (voiced by John DiMaggio) - TBD
- Herman Schultz/Shocker (voiced by TBD) - TBD
- The Enforcers, consisting of:
- The Menagerie, consisting of:
- Lorina Dodson/White Rabbit (voiced by Cristina Vee) - TBD
- Hippo (voiced by Gary Anthony Williams) - TBD
- Sybil Dvorak/Skein (voiced by [mother Rossiya accent]) - TBD
- Panda-Mania (voiced by Liliana Mumy) - TBD
- Don Callahan/Squid (voiced by Alex Hirsch) - a small time thief who wears a suit that gives him the abilities of a squid.
- Screwball (voiced by Olivia Hack) - a fame-seeking and maniacal online influencer who is obsessed with getting clicks and is willing to harm anyone to do it.
- Morris Bench/Hydro-Man (voiced by TBD) - TBD