Silver the Hedgehog is a fictional character from the Sonic the Hedgehog series. He is an anthropomorphic white hedgehog hailing from at least two hundred years into the future where his role is to protect his time by changing the catastrophes of the past, thus preventing the ruining of his era. To aid him, Silver makes use of his psychokinesis, an ability from his time that is considered the norm, which allows him to move objects with the power of his mind. Silver is a kindhearted and well-meaning individual, driven by a strong sense of justice to right the wrongs of the past to uphold peace, though he is somewhat naive and immature. Despite the monumental tasks he may have on hand, he is an optimist and will do whatever it is required to protect the world.
Silver is a 14-year old white hedgehog. According to official sources, he is 3'3" (100 cm) in height and rather slender. He is white, has golden eyes, and wears navy and aqua shoes with gold cuffs, white gloves with gold cuffs and circular aqua symbols.
- Name: Silver the Hedgehog
- Nickname: Silver
- Real Name: N/A
- Gender: Male
- Age: 14
- Alignment: Good
- Friends: Blaze the Cat (best friend), Amy Rose, Knuckles the Echidna
- Allies: Sonic the Hedgehog, Shadow the Hedgehog, Miles "Tails" Prower, Rouge the Bat, E-123 Omega, Cream the Rabbit, Team Chaotix
- Rivals: Knuckles the Echidna, Sonic the Hedgehog (sometimes), Shadow the Hedgehog (sometimes)
- Enemies: Iblis, Mephiles the Dark, Sonic the Hedgehog (formally), Eggman Nega, Metal Sonic 3.0, Infinite
- Josh Keaton (Sonic Underground (2020) and Sonic Battles)
- Scott Menville (Justice League: Rings of the Force)
- Chris Pine (film series, Coolot and DonaldoC1997's version)
- Chris Hemsworth (James Cameron's Sonic Cinematic Universe; voice and motion capture)
Appearances in Idea Wiki
Iago PUC's ideas
- Silver is one of the heroes in Justice League: Rings of the Force, voiced by Scott Menville.
- Silver is also in James Cameron's Sonic Cinematic Universe, played by Chris Hemsworth through voice and motion capture.