SheZow is a 2017 Australian-American-Canadian animated superhero-adventure comedy film based on the show created by Obie Scott Wade with Produced by Walt Disney Pictures, DHX Media, ObieCo, Vision Animation, Moody Street Productions and Kickstart Productions, it is distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, and funded in part by Film Victoria. It was designed by Australian artist Kyla May.
It features the adventures of a boy who inadvertently inherits the role of a superheroine, which imposes an explicit feminine theme to his costumed appearance and equipment.
- Jacquie Brennan - Sheila, Tara, Grilla, Null, Madame Curiador
- Lyall Brooks - Brian Smirk, Tattoosalla, Coldfinger, Mocktopus, Wackerman, Senior Yo-Yo, Count Pussenbite, Mister Cylinder, Mega Monkey, Caped Koala, Crash Thunder, Aristotle, Brouhaha, Dr. Frankenweather, Fibberachee, Maj. Attitude, Manny Ken, Void, Periwinkle, Spit Bubble, Moocher, Pirate Posse, Dudley, Kelli, Captain XL, Mayor Stanley, Link, Sarcazmo, Wishington, Tad, McSniff, Legal Cat
- David-Myles Brown - Guy/SheZow (Australia), Moocher, Pirate Posse
- Dan Hamill - Officer Boxter, Candy Rapper, Le Pigeon, Moocher, Freddie Fartonavich
- Matt Hill - Maz
- Diana Kaarina - Kelly
- Justin Kennedy - Big Chow Slim
- Elizabeth Nabben - Droosha, Aunt Agnes, Mrs. Creature, Baby Scarington, Uma Thermal
- Samuel Vincent - Guy/SheZow, SheZap
- Cecelia Ramsdale - Gal/DudePow, Maizy, Wanda
Main Article: SheZow (film)/Credits