This article is a non-fanon page. Non-fanon means if it is not fanmade or it is also canon.
Matthew Scott Porter (born July 14, 1979 in Omaha, Nebraska, USA), better known as Scott Porter, is an American actor, voice actor, musician, composer and occasional singer known for his role as Jason Street in the hit NBC television drama Friday Night Lights. His character was injured during a football game in the pilot episode and became disabled. The character was inspired by David Edwards, a real life high school football player with special needs.
Porter was paired with Alyson Michalka and Vanessa Hudgens in the 2009 film Bandslam. He performed the song "Pretend", which is featured in the Bandslam soundtrack. In 2010, he played the role of Blake, a law firm investigator, in CBS' legal drama The Good Wife.
He starred as George Tucker in The CW comedy-drama series Hart of Dixie.
Voices in Idea Wiki
- Space Monsters series - Guy Rawkins
- Psonic X Touhou - Guy Rawkins
- Ultimate Spider-Man and the New Avengers - Scarlet Spider
- Avengers: New Heroes’ Time - Scarlet Spider, Ultimate Scarlet Spider
- Teen Titans (Alternate Season 2) - Wildfire
- Max's Extremely Goofy College Life, Max and Roxanne: A Goofy Romantic Video Game - Additional Voices
- Justice League: Rings of the Force - Chris Thorndyke
- Injustice 2: Fighter Pack Story DLC - Chris Thorndyke
- Superman: War of Krypton - Geo-Force / Brion Markov
- Avengers Unleashed - Spider-Man / Peter Parker
- Marvel/DC Heroes Unite! - Spider-Man / Peter Parker
- Marvel's Transformers: Assemble and Roll Out - Star-Lord / Peter Parker
- Assassin's Journey - Rogue Cheney (Replaces Garret Storms)
- Attack on Vampire - Additional Voices