This article is a non-fanon page. Non-fanon means if it is not fanmade or it is also canon.
|“||I was born to lead, and one day I'll take the throne. Until then, I'm perfectly happy leading my Freedom Fighters!||„|
|~ Sally Acorn|
Princess Sally Acorn is one of the main protagonists in the Sonic the Hedgehog comic series and its spin-offs published by Archie Comics. She is a Mobian chipmunk, the daughter of King Nigel Acorn and leader of the Freedom Fighters. Born as the heir to her father's throne, she was taken, as a child, to the sanctuary of Knothole Village in the Wood Zone by Rosie Woodchuck when her father was betrayed by his royal adviser, Dr. Eggman and led the Freedom Fighters on many field missions against the scientist when he took power after banishing the King to the Special Zone. After Nigel Acorn was rescued and resumed his role as king, Sally continued to lead the Freedom Fighters in the ongoing battle against the Eggman Empire.
One of Sonic the Hedgehog's most notable friends and allies, Sally is also his on and off love interest.
- 1 Physical Appearance
- 2 Abilities and Equipment
- 3 Appearances in Idea Wiki (by author/user)
- 3.1 Iago PUC's ideas
- 3.2 Coolot1's ideas
- 3.3 DonaldoC1997's ideas
- 3.4 35Baragon's ideas
- 3.5 Moon Silvight's ideas
- 3.6 Joint ideas
- 4 Portrait
- 5 Voice actors
- 6 Gallery
Sally is a brown chipmunk with dark auburn hair that connects to the stripe going down her back and ending on her tail. Her face has a lighter brown patch in which her large blue eyes are settled. Her clothes consist of black shorts with white rimming, dark blue boots with white outlines on the buckles, and white gloves with her Ring-Blades. She wears a closed blue vest with a black crop-top hidden underneath. Her tan-colored underbelly can be seen in the her midriff.
A younger Sally wore an outfit inspired by her younger self from the Sonic the Hedgehog animated series episode "Blast to the Past, Part 1" though with the addition of white gloves. She has also been seen in white pajamas decorated with acorn designs. When she was slightly older, she started wearing her hair (now shorter) in a ponytail, and sported an open blue vest with a collar, with a black tube-top underneath, black sports pants held up by a white belt with a square, golden buckle, and wore a pair of blue and white sneakers.
Abilities and Equipment
Though possessing average physical strength, Sally is very agile and capable of acrobatic maneuvers. She also has proficiency in basic combat, weaponry skills and hand-to-hand combat, and possesses high reflexes and self-defense abilities.
Sally is a natural leader and tactician, serving as the strategist and organizer of the Freedom Fighters, including coordinating her team's evacuation efforts of Station Square with noticeable results. She has a very logical mind, but has experienced enough that she readily accepts the mystical forces she encounters. However, her thought process does have its drawbacks, such as limiting her physical abilities in the Digital World to what she is capable of in the real world.
Her weapons include:
- Ring Blades: A pair of bracelets around her gloves which can project energy blades. These blades have enough durability to withstand Metal Sonic's claws, and can cut through highly solid substances such as metal alloys (similar to a lightsaber in the Star Wars franchise). Sally wields these energy blades with great proficiency in battle; in the Digital World, she could also conceive of them in other shapes such as a shield and sword.
Fanon (Idea Wiki-exclusive)
- Speed Rings - In Marvel's Spider-Man: Webbed Champion, Sally owns a pair of rings which (when activated) enable her to move in supersonic speeds on par with Sonic.
Iago PUC's ideas
Sally appears as a guest character in Marvel's Spider-Man: Webbed Champion, voiced by Lacey Chabert. She appears as a member (and the second-in-command) of the Freedom Fighters alongside Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Sticks, and Nicole in the crossover multi-part finale "Legendary Universes". Officially appearing in "Part 3: Unlimited Speed", she and her fellow Freedom Fighters help Spider-Man's team defeat EggRobo and Dr. Robotnik and solve the origins of Jarvis' robot body. During the episode, she becomes very good friends and partners with Mary Jane Watson / Tigra, as they both view each other as dedicated princesses and support each other's relationships with their respective teams' leaders. She appears again in "Part: 6: Ultimate Alliance" alongside Sonic and the Freedom Fighters (alongside the various crossover heroes) aiding the Avengers and Spider-Man's team on defeating the Regent and his army of Insectoids from the Negative Zone.
Sally also appears in Sonic and the Tomb Raider, voiced by Felicia Day. Still depicted as Sonic's girlfriend, Sally is also a resident of the Golden Realm, where she and Tails established a secret base of science and technology to help the island's local tribe. She also has a sisterly bond with Lara Croft, whom she urges Sonic to take good care of.
Sally is also a supporting character in Comic Con Incorporated, on which she and her friends Sonic, Tails and Knuckles are roomers in the titular fictional hotel. She enjoys the gym section, the swimming park and nearby beach (as she is shown surfing alongside Tigra, whom she is friends with), and (like Sonic and others) is also a good friend of Sabrina Spellman. First having a silent cameo in "First Marvelous Day", Sally appears officially in "Effective Fitness", on which she and Tigra go surfing with Terra.
Moon Silvight's ideas
She in her Pre-SGW and Post-SGW forms appear as a Tekken 7 Guest, with Kath Soucie and Tara Strong voicing them in a similar fashion how we got 2 different Green Lanterns in the Injustice games.
Untitled The Loud House/Sonic the Hedgehog Crossover Episode
She appears with Sonic (albeit with Sally donning her Post-SGW outfit) as a Special Crossover Guest, with Tara Strong voicing her. It would also be the first time that The Loud House universe prominently features Science fiction elements.
- Name: Sally Acorn
- Nickname: Sal, Sally-girl, Princess, Angel of Mobius (Justice League: Rings of the Force)
- Gender: Female
- Age: 14
- Alignment: Good
- Favorite food:
- Friends: Nicole the Holo-Lynx (best friend and surrogate sister), Bunnie Rabbot (best friend), Sonic the Hedgehog (on and off love interest), Miles "Tails" Prower, Antoine D'Coolette, Rotor the Walrus, Knuckles the Echidna, Amy Rose, Cream the Rabbit, Princess Elise III, Light Gaia / Chip, Sticks the Badger, Sabrina Spellman (Archie Comics co-star), Mary Jane Watson / Tigra (Marvel's Spider-Man: Webbed Champion), Lara Croft (Sonic and the Tomb Raider)
- Allies: Team Chaotix (Vector the Crocodile, Espio the Chameleon, Charmy Bee), Big the Cat, Rouge the Bat, Shadow the Hedgehog (sometimes), Blaze the Cat, Silver the Hedgehog, Justice League (Justice League: Rings of the Force), Spider-Man (Marvel's Spider-Man: Webbed Champion)
- Enemies: Dr. Eggman, Fiona Fox, Metal Sonic, Chaos (formally), Eggman Nega, Black Doom, Dark Gaia (Sonic Unleashed), Time Eater (Sonic Generations), The Deadly Six, Infinite
- Kath Soucie (Sonic: Rebirth series, Tekken 7 (an alternate skin to her Post-SGW/Player One attire; voiced by Tara Strong)
- Lacey Chabert (Marvel's Spider-Man: Webbed Champion)
- Felicia Day (Sonic and the Tomb Raider)
- Ashly Burch (Sonic: Mobius Heroes)
- Janet Varney (The Knothole Freedom Fighters)
- Tara Strong (Tekken X Disney Universe and Tekken 7)
- Hynden Walch (Sonic Beyond)
- Daisy Ridley (James Cameron's Sonic Cinematic Universe, voice and motion capture)