Ruby's Thrilling Adventure: A RWBY Movie is an upcoming 2022 American-Japanese-Australian 3D computer-animated science-fiction fantasy action-adventure comedy-drama thriller film produced by Warner Animation Group, Rooster Teeth Animation, Lord Miller Productions, Reel FX Animation Studios, Animal Logic, and Polygon Pictures.
Based on the American anime-influenced animated web series RWBY by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth, the film will serve as a continuation of the show and it will take place after the events of the show's seventh season.
The film is scheduled to be released in Summer 2022 in 2D, Digital 3D, Real-D 3D, and IMAX 3D by Warner Bros. Pictures in North America, Japan, Australia, and the rest of the world.
- Lindsay Jones as Ruby Rose, the leader of Team RWBY and the main protagonist of the movie.
- Kara Eberle as Weiss Schnee, Ruby's partner and one of the members of Team RWBY.
- Arryn Zech as Blake Belladonna, a female faunus with cat ears who is one of the members of Team RWBY.
- Barbara Dunkelman as Yang Xiao Long, Ruby's half-sister and one of the members of Team RWBY.
- Jen Taylor as Salem, the main antagonist of the movie.
This movie will be rated PG-13 by the Motion Picture Association of America for intense sequences of action violence, mild language throughout, and rude humor.
- Main article: Ruby's Thrilling Adventure: A RWBY Movie/Credits