Rocko's Modern Life is an American animated series developed by Nickelodeon Animation Studios for Netflix. It is a reboot to the 1993-1996 classic animated series of the same name. Unlike the original series, the reboot is set to be more kid-friendly, but still contain adult humor.
The series is rated TV-Y7-FV for slapstick humor, some adult humor and mild comic mischeif.
(All of the characters were given new actors, with the exception of Tom Kenny and Charlie Adler reprising their respectives roles as Heffer and Ed)
- Tom Kenny as Rocko and Heffer Wolfe
- Jeff Bergman as Filburt
- Frank Welker as Spunky
- Charlie Adler as Edward "Ed" Bighead
- Grey DeLisle as Beverly "Bev" Bighead
Differences between the original and the reboot
- Bev, Ed's wife, was given a bit more feminine voice.
- Ralph is a movie director instead of a cartoonist.
- It is the second Nickelodeon series to be a Netflix original, after the revival season of Velocity: The Dark Human Slayer. Coincidentally, both are revivals for a Nickelodeon series. (except for the Rocko's Mordern Life reboot being more kid-friendly, while the Velocity: The Dark Human Slayer revival being more adult-orriented)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.